Olympus E-M1 was announced on September 10, 2013, It was termed as flagship model of mirrorless system camera, however even after 2 years the company didn’t dared to announce it next version till now.
We are discussing the list of possible specification that may arrive with the Olympus E-M5 II Camera, we are predicting the specification based on the development trend of Olympus mirrorless camera system.
Which sensor will Olympus pick for the Olympus E-M1 II. The big problem with Olympus E-M1 series is it is using Hybrid AF sensor So
- 20MP Sensor / 18 MP sensor – We are hoping Olympus will sure implement a NEW 20 MP or 18 MP Hybrid AF sensor.
- Advance DUAL FAST AF Mode / Hybrid AF – Olympus E-M1 was the first camera to feature phase AF pixels inside the sensor. However all the other Olympus or Panasonic based mirrorless camera features contrast based AF system, so we do hope that
- High Resolution handheld mode 50Mp / 40MP – The high resolution mode in not new, we have already seen it on E-M5 II, hopefully Olympus will continue to implement the tech inside the upcoming camera.
- Dual IS – We have already seen the patent of Olympus dual IS system, so after Panasonic GX9 camera Olympus E-M1 II may become the first Oly camera to feature Dual IS system.
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30/24 fps – Olympus must add the 4K video functionality to the E-M1 II since 4K has no become a common feature among the mirrorless camera.
- Full HD up to 60p / 120p – There is a possibility that Oly will add 120fps mode inside the Oly E-m10 II camera.
- New TruePic VIII Image Processor – Yes…indeed it is the most important part of the upcoming camera that will give a boost to the entire system.
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable upto 51200)
- Dust, splash and freeze proof performance
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
Do also share your own thoughts and expectation with us.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
Latest patent surfaced over the web that shows details of a 23mm Leica Lens by having bright F2.0 Aperture for APS-C Mirrorless system.
Description, self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2015-191237
- Published 2015.11.2
- Filing date 2014.3.28
- Applicant Leica camera Aktiengesellschaft
- Focal length f = 23mm
- Fno. Preferably F2.0
- BF 15.7mm
- Total length 54mm
- Image circle 28.4mm
- 4 times is desirable short-range total length
- Leica patent
- Deformation retro focus (rather than a retro focus for single-lens reflex, and the sense that shortened retro focus back focus)
- 2-group configuration of positive ShiboTadashi
- Inner focus (part of the second group)
- The rear lens is aspherical
- The optical design by code
Click here to see Leica APS-C camera at Amazon | Click here to see Leica Fullframe camera at Amazon
More details coming over the web as the announcement date is coming closer of A7000 / A6100, the upcoming camera name and core specification is still not confirmed, take a look at the rumored core specification of the camera.
- 28MP Exmor R sensor
- 399 AF points
- 4D autofocus
- internal 4K video recording
- shipment late 2015
The rumored specification of the camera keeps changing from time to time, so we hope this time leaked specification of the camera comes out to be true.
If the above mentioned core specification is true than the upcoming Sony A7000 will dearly going to become a Small sensor Mirrorless market leader in short span of time.
Also see – Sony A7000 Coming Very Soon
Stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) and we will update you soon as we get any new information / see more Sony Rumor.
Yesterday we have published the leaked image of E-M10 camera, today Leaked specification of the upcoming Canon EOS M10 camera surfaced over the web, the camera feature 18 MP Hybrid CMOS AF III sensor same as of T5i DSLR aka 700D. Take a look at the detailed description below
Major specification of the upcoming E-M10 camera
Sensor: 18MP APS-C CMOS
size: 108 x 66.6 x 35 mm
Monitor: 3 inches 1.04 million dot
the image processing engine: DIGIC6
AF system: Hybrid CMOS AF III (facial recognition + tracking)
Lens Kit: EOS M10 and 15-45Mm IS STM
double zoom kit: EOS 10M and the EF-M 15-45mm IS STM & 55-200mm IS STM (price $ 849.99)
Price of the EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM is $ 299.99
Canon ready to announced a entry level EOS M10 camera in next few hours. We will update you soon as we get any new information.
Also look at – Canon G9X Image and Specification Leaked | Canon G5X Leaked Image and Specification
Stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7
In a short span of time Sony become a Sensor manufacturer giant, in 2014 Sony made 40.2 percent of all image sensors produced globally and its image sensor business increasing day by day.
Sony finally split-off its fastest growing image sensor business under a new name “Sony Semiconductor Solutions”, The sensor the strongest business unit for the electronics maker. The decision taken by the Sony will speed up the growth of the sensor business and will make it more accountable for their profitability.
A part of the press release
In the semiconductor business, where image sensors are a primary area of focus, Sony will establish Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation (“Sony Semiconductor Solutions”) to further reinforce this business, and concentrate on sustained growth. R&D, business control, sales and other operations related to the semiconductor business, which are currently overseen by business groups and R&D units within Sony Corporation, will be transferred to Sony Semiconductor Solutions. The new company will aim to commence operations on April 1, 2016. As part of its mid-term corporate strategy announced in February 2015, Sony outlined its intention to sequentially split out the business units currently within Sony Corporation and operate them alongside existing Sony Group companies. The aim of these measures is to ensure clearly attributable accountability and responsibility from the perspective of shareholders, management policies with an emphasis on sustainable profit generation, and the acceleration of decision-making processes and reinforcement of business competitiveness. The decision to establish Sony Semiconductor Solutions forms part of this strategy.
Rioch made a world record today by announcing a lens for a camera that is still in the development stage.
The Lens is designed and developed for long rumored Pentax Fullframe camera that is expected to arrive in 2016. The 24-70mm lens features fixed aperture range throughout the zoom lens.
The lens is also compatiable with current pentax bodies and it will act as 37-107mm lens with current PENTAX K-series DSLRs.
Continue reading New Ricoh 24-70mm F2.8 Lens for Upcoming Pentax Fullframe DSLR
Take a look at the core specification and major difference between Olympus E-M10 II and E-M5 II camera, take a look at the table below…
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II vs. Olympus OM-D E-M5 II Specification Comparison Table.
Both camera have almost same core specification, the sensor, that clearly means you will get same image quality from from both the camera.
Both camera have ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) 5 axis image stabilization system, the advance 5-axis image stabilization system assisted with updated gyro sensors and it allows you to have full 5 exposure steps of compensation.
No high resolution mode available in E-M10 II camera but Olympus E-M5 II camera we can capture 8 images in a sequence to create a 40MP high resolution composite image.
When we discuss which camera will be better to freeze the action of the fast moving subject confidently then Olympus OM-D E-M5 II is the right answer because the camera trades the 10fps of shooting speed but the compact camera OM-D E-M10 II has manages only 8.5fps.
However, you can easily capture the HD video in both the cameras but the OM-D E-M5 Mark II captures 1080p video at up to a 60p frame rate with up to 77 Mbps high bit-rate recording possible at the 30p setting
10 more shots you can take by using E-M5 II cameras whereas 310 shots only be taken by E-M10 II.
Buy Olympus E-M5 II camera from Amazon