via – digicame-info
According to latest rumors surfaced over the web the Samsung NX400 camera will feature same 28.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS Sensor as of Samsung NX1 camera, the advanced Hybrid Autofocus System will remain same, so the upcoming NX400 camera will feature same 205 Phase-Detection AF Points along with 209 contrast-detection autofocus points as of NX1, no word about the 4K video capability …but we do hope that it will record 4K video. No weather sealing will be added to the body of NX400 and buffer is also bit low… The camera is expected to arrive on CP+ show, +
src – mirrorlessrumors
Sony Testing prototype of 8K Camera, according to trusted sources of famous rumor mill SAR, Sony representatives did show a new 8K camera prototype to the BBC studio, the camera design was similar to the current A99 camera with a vertical grip, so there are two possibilities,
1. The first one is Sony may announce a new compact cinema line-up as Canon EOS C (cinema) series or
So here is no doubt that he is talking about the Panasonic GH5 mirrorless camera, let’s hope for the best and we will update you soon as we get any new information.
Canon 2014 announcement is already done and no more product is expected on 2014, so finally the rumored arrival date of new rebel is Jan-Feb 2015. The only confirmation we have is the implementation Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology in Canon 750D/T6i and enhanced wireless connectivity.
Take a look at the some of the best images uploaded by the newcamera readers on our flickr page, Now you can also share you images at Facebook page, or Just Upload your best shot to thenewcamera flickr group
Donald Jusa – Square-Headed Wasp (Ectemnius sp.) via Flickr
The camera mentioned below is carefully selected by the our editors based on the rumors surfaced over the web in the past few months… take a look below and share your thoughts with us
1. Nikon D400: After the announcement of Canon 7D Mk II there is a high probability that Nikon will soon announce Nikon D300s successor Nikon D400/ a flagship APS-C camera better than the current Nikon D71000 DSLR.
2. Nikon Coopix A II – Nikon coolpix A Successor will sure feature a 24 MP DX format sensor, built without low-pass filter and new image processor , the expected arrival date is Q1 of 2015.
3. Nikon P8000 – Nikon will use Sony or Aptina 1 inch sensor in its upcoming ultra slim compact camera, the announcement is expected along with Nikon coolpix A II.
4. New Entry Level DSLRs – Nikon D2300 will arrive soon as Nikon new entry level DSLR and will sit below Nikon D3XXX series, the camera will feature low-end specification and will be available under $500 with kit lens.
[More] camera that may also arrive in 2015 – 16
Nikon medium format camera system, we have already seen the patents of Nikon Medium format lenses and Nikon may announce its Medium format camera system having Sony newly developed 50 Megapixel CMOS sensor in Q4 of 2015 or Q1 of 2016 .
Nikon High-End Mirrorless System – Nikon may announce a high-end mirrorless camera system to increase its sales and compete with Sony ultra popular A7 series (Nikon – We Don’t Want to Deny the Possibility of Large-Sensor Mirrorless)
Nikon D4X – According to Nikon they are “studying” the possibility / possible demand of a D3X successor (D4X), if everything goes in right direction than we may see Nikon D4X DSLR in Q4 of 2015 or Q1 of 2016.
4K Video in DSLRs – Nikon will soon introduce 4K video in its upcoming pro DSLRs (APS-C and Fullframe both).
We will update you soon as we get any new information.
New Camera Website, we list all type of new camera information, price review and all type camera rumors, subscribe us or follow us via twitter or facebook.
126 queries. 0.714 seconds.