According to latest rumor Canon is currently testing two test units of Canon 6D Mark II camera, one test unit have 28 MP sensor and the other one have a 24 MP Fullframe sensor, the exact arrival date of the Canon 6D Mark II is not know yet but it is expected that Canon 6D Mk II will arrive in Q1 or Q2 of 2016.
We will post more updates as soon as we get it, FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
via – CW.com
Latest patent surfaced over the web shows a new kit lens for Canon APS-C sensor camera, the kit lens covers a excellent range starting from 15 to 105mm, take a look at the patent details below translated by google…
Explanation and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2015-118141
- Published 2015.6.25
- Filing date 2013.12.17
- Canon patents
- Positive and negative positive and negative positive and negative positive 7-group zoom
- Inner focus (fourth group)
Currently camera like Canon 750D , Canon 70D and Canon 7D Mark II comes with 18-135mm Kit lens, I think Canon will soon introduce this lens to add a option to users in upcoming cameras such as Canon 800D, Canon 80D and 7D Mark III.
Click here o see more Canon patents
Latest patent surfaced over the web say the Canon is working on EF & EF-S adaptor for full frame mirrorless cameras. take a look at the details of the patent
Details of the Patent Translated by Google
- Patent Publication No. 2015-118208
- Published 2015.6.25
- Filing date 2013.12.18
- Canon patents
- Flange back is shorter body
- Flange back is long, a lens having the same image circle as the image pickup device body
- Flange back is long, a lens with a smaller image circle than the image pickup device body
- Mount adapter to change the diameter of the flare cut stop, depending on the image circle of mounting the lens
Canon was working on 5DS / 5DSR and Fullframe Mirrorless camera before the interview was published
Take a look at the interview (published on September 25th, 2014)
Masaya Maeda, the Managing Director and Chief Executive, Image Communication Products Operations confirmed that Canon is working on serious mirrorless camera system other than EOS-M
Currently no Canon camera offers more than 22MP. Do your DSLR customers ask for higher resolution?
Maeda: Yes. We know that many of our customers need more resolution and this is under consideration. In the very near future you can expect us to show something in terms of mirrorless and also a higher resolution sensor.
We have already seen the Canon 5DS and 5DS R DSLR with super resolution 50MP fullframe sensor..what left is Canon Fullframe Mirrorless Camera.
What I have said on December 22nd, 2014 [link here]
No Need for Mirrorless Camera if it doesn’t directly support EF and EF-S lenses, Canon users those who have already invested a large amount of on high quality lenses will not going to invest more money in new lenses ….and the mirrorless cam is useless if the camera body arrived by having similar sensor as of Canon DSLRs , it’s a flop show… and no one’s want to see that..
STAY WITH NEW CAMERA ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
Image credit – Roger Cicala, Lensrentals.com, 2015
Canon 5DS Teardwon done by Rogar Cala of Lens Rentals, the tear down revels the camera have incremental improvements compared to 5D Mark III.. take a look what he said…
Outside of the stuff we already know about the new Canon cameras, there were not many surprises looking inside, and the few surprises we had were positive. There was Canon’s usual very clean design and layout. There were incremental improvements in the engineering, like the separated I/O system, more robust tripod mount assembly, and improved inner tapes and shields. I have a little concern about the lens release pin, but it probably will not be an issue. After all, I’m known to be paranoid.
click here to visit lens rentals
ALso see – Confirmed: Canon 5DS and 5DS R Uses Canon Made Sensor
Amazon Canon 5DS/5DR available for pre-order
Canon 5DS is also available for B&H
Cabib 5DS R is also available for B&H
According to latest rumors Canon large sensor compact announcement is not over yet, Canon may announce a new camera before autumn, according to the source…
We’re told this premium compact camera will fit into your pocket (no clarification on pocket type), have a “large” sensor, a fast lens, and a short zoom range.
The camera specification is not available yet but there are two possibility,
1. The first possibility is – we do expect the Canon may announce G7X Mark II camera with new Stacked CMOS sensor.
2. The another possibility is we may see a premium S series styled camera from canon by having the same sensor as of the Canon , the camera will have same sensor as of the RX100 M3 camera.
however we don’t have any confirmation, stay with us to get latest updates.
Stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X
Canon G3X announced by Canon today, the camera was already introduced by Back on…, yesterday we have also published leaked image of Canon G3X camera
Buy Canon G3X from Amazon | B&H
The Canon G3X Camera is Canon’s first G series camera that comes with weather sealing and 5 axis IS, now take a look inside… the camera features 20.2 Megapixel sensor (possibly same as the Canon G7X / RX100 M3 camera announced a year ago).. take a look at the detailed specification below..
Canon G3X Major Specification
- One-inch, 20.2 Megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- Canon DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 24-600mm equivalent, f/2.8-5.6 25x Optical Power Zoom Lens
- Improved Five-Axis Intelligent IS
- Dust- and water-resistant
- Multi-Angle, 3.2-inch 1.62-million dot capacitive touch panel LCD screen
- 1080p Full HD video (24p, 30p, 60p), Live HDMI output
- External stereo microphone and headphone jacks
- EOS-inherited control layout
- 31-point High Speed AF system
- Wi-Fi and NFC enabled
- Compatible with a variety of Canon EOS accessories
The camera have contrast based AF system with 39 points AF points, the camera also features built-in WiFi and NFC connectivity, so you easily share your images with your smart devices.
The camera will cost you approx $999.99 and available from July.
Buy Canon G3X from Amazon | B&H
Like Canon G3X on Facebook
More leaked images of the Canon G3X leaked today, we have already seen the development announcement from Canon Back on February 6th, 2015, take a look at the rumored specification below….
Canon G3X Leaked Specification
– Optical 25 times (equivalent 24-600mm F2.8-5.6) zoom lens
– Macro 5cm
– 1.0-inch 20 million pixel CMOS sensor
– Dust and water
– Creative Mode
– Wi-Fi · NFC
– Video is full HD. Manual control possible
– 3.2 inches tilting LCD monitor. Touch panel
– Four times the digital zoom
– Built-in flash
– Media SD / SDHC / SDXC
The camera is expected to arrive anytime soon, we will update you soon as we get any new information…
Take a look at the more leaked images …..
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
src – digicame-info.com