As we know the popularity of Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras are continuously increasing since 2013. In the earliest of 2014, the company launched the weather-sealed X-mount camera – Fujifilm X-T1. Hence today we come through a series of Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras including Fujifilm X-T1, X-Pro1, X-E2, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1. Also there are a total of 36 X-mount lenses for Fuji mirrorless cameras.
Now the company Fujfiilm USA has decided to release the firmware update of Fujifilm X-T1 on 29th June, 2015. Hence the users can download the firmware from the mentioned date.
Continue reading Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Coming
Take a look a the HIGH ISO test of both the camera, (ignore the glare due to bad lighting), at the end it is very clear that both camera is producing almost same image quality due to the presence of same image sensor inside it, however the XT-10 is an affordable version of the X-T1 camera and if you are planning to buy the X-T1 and don’t need weather sealing feature than you must buy the X-T10 and save some bucks for better lenses.
Also see – Fuji Working on Medium Camera
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
According to latest rumors Fuji is working on Medium format camera and they may announce it in near future, but keep in mind that its a rumor only since on December 26th, 2014 Fuji representatives said to DCWATCH website that [see here]
Fujifilm Medium format, Full Frame, and Organic sensor are not coming yet. They also cleared that medium format and fullframe mirrorless camera are not on their road-map.
May be Fuji wants to create a confusion in the market until the product is ready for launch, we will update you soon as we get any new information.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
src – FR.com
Fujifilm X-T10 finally announced by Fuji today, the camera is said to be a carbon copy of Fuji X-T1 from inside… same sensor, image processor…etc take a look at the major specification..
- 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 0.39″ 2,360k-Dot 0.62x OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Intelligent Hybrid AF with 77 Areas
- Up to 8 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Film Simulation Mode, Electronic Shutter
- Built-In Pop-Up Flash
the Fuj X-T10 doesn’t have weather sealed body as of the X-T1 camera and that saves a lot of bucks ($799 vs $1299) when you compare the price of the X-T10 camera from X-T1.
Fujifilm X-T10 Full Specification
FUJIFILM ANNOUNCES LIGHTWEIGHT X-T10 – THE INTERCHANGEABLE LENS CAMERA THAT DELIVERS PROFESSIONAL QUALITY RESULTS FROM DAY ONE
X-T10 uses advanced scene recognition and new auto focus system to capture your memorable moments
Valhalla, N.Y., May 18, 2015 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the all new FUJIFILM X-T10, the latest premium interchangeable lens camera that joins the world-renowned X-Series digital camera line-up. The sleek FUJIFILM X-T10 delivers outstanding image quality, usability and portability for photo enthusiasts with its new innovative autofocus system, large electronic Real Time Viewfinder, and incredible continuous shooting speed of up to 8.0fps. The X-T10 also has an amazingly short lag time of just 0.005 seconds so users can be ready and capture every image imaginable.
The FUJIFILM X-T10 uses the latest generation 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with built-in phase detection autofocus along with the high-performance EXR Processor II, and is compatible with all FUJINON lenses to deliver excellent resolution and outstanding image quality.
Advanced new autofocus system
The FUJIFILM X-T10 uses a new auto focus system that complements the fast and accurate single-point auto focus system with new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes, which use 77 autofocus points across a wider area to substantially improve the camera’s ability to track and capture moving subjects.
The Zone mode allows users to choose a 3×3, 3×5 or 5×5 zone from the 77-point auto focus area. When combined with the AF-C continuous focusing mode, the camera continues tracking a subject in the selected zone. The 3×3 and 3×5 zones at the center, in particular, offer extra-fast focusing with the use of the built-in phase detection pixels.
In the Wide/Tracking mode, the camera displays the area in focus, identified automatically out of the 77-point auto focus area (Wide in the AF-S mode) and tracks the focus area’s subject across the entire 77-point AF area (Tracking in the AF-C mode). This makes it possible to maintain focus on a subject that moves vertically, horizontally, and back and forth.
Stunning design with functional control
The FUJIFILM X-T10 has an all-new design that packs the best X-Series functionality into a compact and lightweight body, perfect for travelling light. The X-T10 top and base plates are made of a lightweight, but highly rigid, die-cast magnesium. The top plate features three precision-milled aluminum dials that give the X-T10 a premium feel and allow users to intuitively adjust the combination of aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on picture taking.
The X-T10’s back panel has a 3” 920K-dot tilting LCD monitor that makes above head and close to the ground shooting easy and fun. The X-T10 also has a new Auto Mode Switch lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses optimum settings for a given scene to make shooting effortless.
The X-T10 body also features an integrated pop-up flash, positioned in the center of the top plate that uses Super Intelligent Flash to automatically adjust light output according to the scene type.
A FUJINON XF/XC lens for every shooting style
The FUJIFILM X-T10 is compatible with every current FUJINON lens – 18 premium lenses ranging from ultra-wide-angle to telephoto, including five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T10. Together with optional accessories including X- mount adapters and macro extension tubes, users can experience a full range of photographic possibilities with images that achieve edge-to-edge definition for high-resolution pictures across the entire frame.
FUJIFILM X-T10 key features:
- 16.3 million Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
– EXR Processor II
– Fast AF of 0.06 seconds
– Startup time of 0.5 seconds
– Shutter time lag of 0.005 seconds
– Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- High-precision 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
- Large viewfinder magnification for digital cameras of 0.62x
- Wide viewing angle (horizontal 25°)
- Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005 second and new Natural Live View with Preview Picture Effect
- Tempered glass 920K-dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- ISO200 – 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto (maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
- ISO setting of up to 51200 for ultra-high sensitivity that produces low noise and strong blacks in low light conditions.
- ‘Classic Chrome’ and ten other film simulation modes with eight Advanced Filter functions
- Eye Detection AF to automatically detect and focus on human eyes
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats with a high bit rate of 36Mbps for high definition video capture
- Manual focus available during video recording
- Auto Macro function automatically activates the Macro mode while maintaining AF speed
- Variable aspect ratio can be selected from 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 (square) to accommodate a wide range of photographic styles
- Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography is available with intervals of one second to 24 hours and up to 999 frames.
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote application and Wireless Communication function allows users to remotely shoot images from smartphones and tablets via WiFi
- Photos can be sent to the INSTAX Share Printer using the free INSTAX Share App (iOS and Android) SHARE Smartphone Printer.
The FUJIFILM X-T10 will be available in June 2015 in the following configurations:
X-T10 Body – USD $799.95 USD \ CAD $899.99.
X-T10 XC16-50mm Kit – USD $899.95 \ CAD $999.99.
X-T10 XF18-55mm Kit – USD $1,099.95 \ CAD $1,249.99.
Now just before the official announcement of the long rumored Fujifilm X-T10 camera the full details of the upcoming camera that includes its major specification, image and price leaked.
– AF system 77 points, Zone and Wide / tracking mode
– (to select the best settings automatically camera) Auto switch mode
– the top and bottom of the plate lightweight magnesium die-cast
– 11 types of film simulation
– manual focus during recording is possible
– EXR II processor
– released in June
– Canada Price: $ 899.99 ($ 999.99 with 16-50mm, $ 1,249.99 with 18-55Mm)
– North American Price: $ 799.95 ( $ 899.99 with the 16-50mm, 1099.95 dollars with 18-55mm)
Not only X-T10 but the upcoming XF90 mm price and details also leaked
XF90mm F2 R LM WR
– 7 places sealing dust and water
– nano GI coating minimize ghost and flare
– minimum focusing distance is 24 inches
– diaphragm blades seven
– new quad linear motors with improved performance
– AF 0.14 Seconds
– officially announced Monday, May 18
– released in July
– North American Price: $ 949.95
– Canada Price: $ 1,099.99
Fuji X-T10 Leaked Image
Fuji X-T10 More Leaked Images
Like – Fuji Rumor and News Page at Facebook
src – digicame-info
We have already published the first leaked image of the Fujifilm X-T10 here and full specification , the camera will feature same sensor as X-T1 camera, will arrive in two colors (black and sliver)… The camera body will cost you approx $800 and with XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens kit lens it will cost you $1,080.
Like Fuji News and Rumors Page on Facebook to get all latest updates
Stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news Fujifilm Rumor
Fuji X-T10 Leaked Image surfaced over the web, the camera look similar to the current X-T10 camera, we have also published the rumored specification here… specification is also is similar X-T1 camera,
stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news Fujifilm Rumor
source – Fujirumor