Canon Rebel 750D/760D Specifications
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC
According to the leaked specification the upcoming Canon rebel camera coming in two variants, the first variants name will be Canon 750D and the second variant name will be Canon 760D.
The Canon 750D and 760D both will share almost same cores specification, expect the canon 760D will have some additional feature such as – Rear Quick Control Dial and Creative movie modes.
The upcoming Canon 750D/760D will feature a 24 MP HYBRID CMOS AF III sensor with 19 point AF system.
But the big question is, Why Canon will introduce a new sensor in mid-entry level rebel line and why they will announce two variants of the same camera by having minimal difference in core specification? I think they will adopted the exisitng 70D / 7D Mk II 20.2 Megapixel sensor.. the two variants talk look bit fake to me.
vai – CR.com