A new leaked specification surfaced over the web, that shows the upcoming DX format DSLR camera will going to feature 24 MP Sony made APS-C sensor (New or or same as Nikon D7100 sensor, we are not confirmed yet, ), the most eye-catching thing I see the leaked specification is the introduction of EXPEED 4b image processor in a DX format camera…so one thing is sure that the camera will give more fast continuous shooting speed compared to Nikon D7100 with Expeeed 3 image processor…
Take a look at the rumored specification below.
- New 24.7MP sensor from Sony
- EXPEED 4b processor
- Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3600DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 72 focus points (including 39 cross-type sensors; f/10 supported by 39 sensors)
- ISO: 100-12,600 (expandable to 50-51,200)
- Shutter speed 30-1/8000
- 1.3x crop mode
- 8 fps; 10 fps with external grip
- Video: full HD (1080p) – 120FPS, no 4K
- Similar in shape to the Nikon D810
- Large viewfinder with 100% coverage
The name is not confirmed yet but the leaked specification says the upcoming camera will have core specification better than the existing Nikon D7100 DSLR, so the to be announced DSLR may be called Nikon D7200 or Nikon D9300….
Like Nikon D7200 Page at Facebook - And grab all the latest updates and Rumors