Just like Nikon V1 and V2 models Nikon optimized its newly developed Expeed 4 image processor for the mirrorless system and the newly developed processor is known as Nikon Expeed 4a, the 4a will be used on upcoming Nikon V3 mirrorless camera, take a look at the more details below
Nikon V3 Rumoured Specification
- New 18 MP 1″ inch Sensor with better low light performance
- Expeed 4a imaging processor
- 180° swivel LCD screen
- Optional optical viewfinder / some other sources also saying the Nikon 1 V3 will have a optional EVF too
- New design (same as above)
- External grip with extra shutter button but will not take any extra batteries
The camera is expected to arrive on 2nd or 3rd week of march 2014, Nikon may also introduce some new Nikkor 1 lenses with v3.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X
In a recent interview published at dpreview website Fujifilm manager Toshihisa Iida said
” Q.Will X-Trans sensors get bigger, in the future?……. Answer: At the moment we’re focusing on the APS-C format but in the longer term, after we’ve completed our lens lineup… I can’t deny the possibility. ”
It would make perfect sense for Fujifilm to release a FF X-Series camera since Sony already announced it at the end of 2013 and it is beyond any doubt that it is possible to do since Fujifilm is a expert in doing innovating things beyond consumer or competitors expectations.
I have a strong hope that we will soon see Fullframe compact and mirrorless camera from Fujifilm possibly at the end of 2014 or at the beginning of 2015.
We are writing this post to aware our users that there are lot of affordable options available in the market if you want to buy a big sensor digital camera, the camera listed below are not only affordable but will also give you better image quality than your pro compact camera and comes within the pro-compact price range.
So if you are thinking to buy Canon G16, Nikon P7800, Panasonic LX7….others, please take a look at the affordable high-quality options below.
Take a look some of the best deals available under $500
BEST APS-C sensor based Mirrorless / DSLR camera Under $500
Fujifilm X-A1 Kit with 16-50mm Lens
Fujifilm X-A1 Kit with 16-50mm Lens (Black) Price – $449 — Buy at Amazon | B&H
The Fuji X-A1 is newly announced entry level mirrorless camera from Panasonic and features APS-C sensor and Hi-Speed EXR Processor, support for a maximum ISO of 25,600 and a titling screen for beautifully composing your images.
Sony NEX 3N camera with 18-50mm Lens
Buy Sony NEX 3N available at $298 Amazon | $319 at B&H
Sony NEX 3N Compact camera with APS-C sensor and 18-50mm kit lens available under $300, the camera features 16.1 MP Exmor APS-C sensor, ISO range from 200-1600, New SELP1650 lens with motor zoom lever and body control and 180° tilting LCD screen.
Continue reading Best Mirrorless Camera Under $500
The recent image of Olympus E-M10 surfaced over the web with lens cap, the camera is eumored to gave a 16MP 4/3 format sensor. take a look at the rumored specification below
E-M10 camera rumored specification
- 16MP sensor (same as E-M5 and with no PDAF)
- True Pic VII processor (same as E-M1)
- Very small body
- integrated flash
- 3 axis stabilization
- Smaller Body
- comes with new compact zoom as kit lens
Stay with us on Facebook and twitter to get more news and latest Olympus rumors.
Samsung may announce new NF1 soon, the first rumored specification of upcoming Samsung NX NF1 camera surfaced over the web today the camera will feature same 20mp APS-C sensor as previous models and ISO range limited to 12800 only, take a look at the rumored specification below.
Samsung NF1 Rumor
1. 20 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
2. DRIMe 4 processor
3. Shutter Type mechanical and electronic (max speed upto 1/16000)
4. Display will be same as screen similar to the MV800′s reverse LCD screen (as shown below)
5. Full HD 1080p video recording.
6. Ultra Slime body design
We also got hints that Samsung is ready to announce new series of lenses (possibly high grade), Stay with us on Facebook and Google plus, more update coming soon. | See more Samsung Rumors
Olympus OMD E-M5 successor coming and its name is Olympus OMD E-M10, OMD E-M10 name gets registered in Indonesia agency, you can see the proof above.
According to latest rumors the E-M10 will have sensor as E-M5 camera but it will feature new image processor.
Fuji XF10-24mm F4 R OIS Lens Announced today, the lens features fast AF system and newly developed high-grade optics, 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses, the lens also comes with effective Optical Image Stabilisation, the lens comes with HT-EBC* multi-layer coating and newly developed coating has been added to the reverse side of the front lens in the XF10-24 composition to further reduce the ghosting.
Fuji XF10-24mm F4 R OIS Press Release
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) is proud to announce the launch of the Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens compatible with all Fujifilm X mount compact system cameras.
The new Fujinon XF lens is a 2.4x zoom lens – equivalent to 15-36mm in 35mm format. Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. It also comes into its own when shooting interiors, making small rooms look more impressive, while the maximum F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range, enables handheld shooting even in low light conditions.
Fujifilm’s introduction of the Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS means its X mount series can now boast (in 35mm equivalent) focal length options ranging from 15mm to 350mm.
Key features on the Fujinon XF10-24mm lens
- Newly designed optical system with 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the X-Trans sensor.
- A powerful Optical Image Stabilisation function which boosts the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light.
- Ghosting is minimized by Fujifilm’s unique HT-EBC* multi-layer coating that is applied to all sides of Fujinon lenses.
- An additional newly developed coating has been added to the reverse side of the front lens in the XF10-24 composition to further reduce the ghosting that typically occurs when using deep concave lenses.
- Enhanced resolving power at all apertures when used in-conjunction with an X-series camera** that incorporates a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function.
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps to create smooth and round bokeh effects.
- The ability to shoot at an aperture of F4.0 from the lens’ ultra-wide 15mm focal length to its longest at 36mm.
- A minimum working distance of 24cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
- Its high-speed AF is achieved via its inner focusing system which drives smaller lenses in the middle or rear lens groups without moving the larger lenses in the front lens groups
- Thanks to light weight internal lenses and the addition of a stepping motor, the XF10-24mm lens is also very quiet to use.
- With its precision-made, responsive, and finely-tuned metal aperture and focus rings, you are ensured a superb handling experience.
* High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating
** As of December 2013 FUJIFILM X-E2
Fuji XF10-24mm F4 R OIS Full Specification
|Max Format size
||APS-C / DX
|Number of diaphragm blades
|Special elements / coatings
||4 aspherical elements, 3 extra low dispersion glass elements
||0.24 m (9.45″)
|Full time manual
||410 g (0.90 lb)
||78 mm (3.07″)
||87 mm (3.43″)
||Metal barrel, metal mount
||Does not rotate on focusing