Nikon D800s first set of specification surfaced over the web, the upcoming D800s will feature a newly developed Expeed 4 image processor (used in Nikon D4s DSLR), take a look at the rumored specification below…
- No low pass (AA) filter (just like the D800E)
- Improved software to suppress moiré
- Expeed 4
- AF improvements (like in the D4s)
- Improved low light capabilities
- 5 fps (6fps with the MB-D12)
- Price around $3000
The image sensor will remain same but due to the introduction of new image processor we will see improvement in ISO range, Nikon D800s will feature Standard ISO range 100-12800 and Expandable 50-102400, the continuous shooting speed is also improved up to 5fps (6fps with the MB-D12) and due to the updated image processing algorithm we will see improved output with low noise and sharpest image possible even at High ISO range.
Stay with us STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X
src – nikonrumor.com
B&H Photostore Just informed us about the special discount they are giving on Canon 5D Mark III and Canon 70D for a limited period of time.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera Kit with Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF Lens
$500 Savings = $3,449.99 was $3,999
2% Reward + $166.85 Free Acc + Free Shipping
Click here to visit B&H Store
Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm STM f/3.5-5.6 Lens
$300 Savings = $1,249 was $1,549
+2% Reward + Free Shipping
Click here to Visit Contest Website
Yes it’s true that Sony will announce a new medium format camera soon, according to the recent rumors surfaced over the web Sony is working on a new type of medium format camera that will feature the same sensor used in the recently announced Hasselblad H5D-50C Medium format camera.
According the the source Sony upcoming Medium Format camera is completely different form its competitors, so we may see a new Sony RX series compact camera with fixed Zeiss lens and medium format sensor.
Also take a look at history – Sony and Nikon Listed as Medium/Large Format Exhibitor at PhotoPlus Expo
stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) If you have time –>see more Sony Rumor.
src - SAR.com
Today a new premium grade lens for M4/3 format announced by Panasonic – LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm F1.7 ASPH, the lens features a bright F1.7 aperture and 15mm focal length, So we have a total of 4 premium grade prime lenses available in M4/3 system by Panasonic & Leica
- LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm F1.7 (availability TBA)
- LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 ASPH (available at Amazon | B&H)
- LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm / F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S (available at Amazon | B&H)
- LEICA DG NOCTICRON 42.5mm / F1.2 (available at Amazon | B&H)
Panasonic also announced that they are developing new LUMIX G VARIO telephoto zoom lens of 35-100mm, the compact lens will become a best match for the Panasonic GM 1 camera.
Canon just announced M15P-CL industrial camera that have low-noise 15 megapixel APS-C Black & White sensor aka monochrome sensor and uses Nikon F mount lenses. Canon adopted the F mount since Nikon F mount have largest share in the industrial camera market. So finally canon did a sharp move by introducing a F mount based camera and gain access to the Nikon market share.
Continue reading A Canon Camera that uses Nikon Lenses
We have done a specification comparison between these two camera but we are not able to spot any difference, the A3500 specification is leaked by Sony Australia website just prior to the announcement , the chart is below
Every thing is same expect the kit lens, the new kit lens aperture start from F4 (F4-5.6) and No OSS (optical image stabilization) as it was present in the previous kit lens (18-55mm F3.5-5.6), why Sony is announcing A3500 with such a dull specification we don’t know…
We recommend you to buy A3000 since it comes with a bright aperture and built-in OSS.
The A3500 announcement is expected anytime soon.
Sony A3500 images and specification leaked just before the announcement the of entry level DSLR shaped mirrorless camera, the camera will feature a newly developed 20 Megapixel Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor, the ISO sensitivity is upto 16000 and also captures Full HD videos @60fps.
Sony A3500 Major Specification
- 20.1MP Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor
- Focus Type – Contrast-detection
- Shutter – Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps), up to 1/30 in AUTO mode
- Full HD Video / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant, MP4
- Still images: ISO100 to 16000, AUTO (ISO100 to 3200)
- Movies:ISO100 to 3200 equivalent, AUTO(ISO100 to 3200 equivalent)
- Auto Object Framing
- Metering System Type 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Sensitivity Range - EV0 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- Display - 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT with 230,400 screen dots
- Tru-Finder Electronic Viewfinder
- Picture Effect
The Sony A35000 is expected to be announced anytime soon, stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) If you have time also see more Sony Rumor.
src – Sony.au