We got more conformation today related to the upcoming Sony flagship / A9 mirrorless camera (name is not confirmed yet). According to Professional Photographer Jeff Remas Sony upcoming flagship will have dual card slots and unlimited RAW burst..Take a look at the video below
The news is not new as we have told you few weeks ago the upcoming Sony A9 camera will have Dual Card Slots as well as unlimited RAW burst. take a look at the rumored specification again surfaced over the web few weeks ago.
Sony A9 Rumored Specification
- 70-80 Megapixel sensor
- Improved Image Stabilization
- They are going to sort out this buffer overflow issue
- Better HDR whatever that means.
XQDcard slots [Confirmed]
- unlimited burst mode till the card last / No buffer limitation.
- Smaller than Canon 5D Mark III DSLR
As we have told you the Sony A9 will sit above the Sony A7 series camera and will feature splendiferous specification. The expected date of arrival of Sony A9 camera is Q4 of 2017.
Via – sonyalpharumor