According to our readers information, Samsung may soon announce a new Galaxy 2 smartphone camera and Samsung NX 30 camera on CES 2014 (January 7-10),
Even some rumor website also said that Samsung NX30 coming with a fullframe sensor, but according to our readers Samsung NX30 is coming with APS-C format sensor, take a look at the leaked specification below
Samsung NX30 Leaked information
- Newly developed 20.3 MP APS-C sensor with 105 Active Phase AF points (Samsung added Hybrid AF system to the camera)
- DRIMe IV Image Signal Processor
- Super AMOLED display touch screen, 360 degree rotating LCD touch screen.
- 2.36 megapixel EVF
- Full HD video recording 1920 × 1080 @ 60P full HD
- Will feature Tizen OS (Same as NX300)
- 16-50mm fixed aperture zoom lens also coming with NX30
According to readers info Samsung NX R and Samsung NXF1 camera is also under development, but info available about the specification,
please take above information as grain of salt, we will update you soon as we get any new information.