Canon continued to traditional 18 MP sensor inside the Canon T6 / 1300D DSLR. The camera uses DIGIC 4+ Image Processor tp process your images, the camera supports ISO range upto 100-6400. As of its predecessor Canon again deployed a 9 points AF system to the 1300D camera. The camera also records Full HD video @ 30fps. The Canon 1300D also features built-in WiFi and NFC.
Take a look at the major features of the camera
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Extended ISO 12800, 3 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Basic+ and Creative Auto Modes
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
The camera is available to you at a price point of $549.00 with kit lens at B&H.
Canon 1300D Press Release
Share moments on-the-go with the new Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera
Become the next Internet sensation with built-in Wi-Fi®and NFC connectivity*
MELVILLE, N.Y., March 10, 2016 – Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced its newest entry-level DSLR camera, the EOS Rebel T6. The Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera offers easy sharing of high quality photos and videos to popular social media sites via compatible smartphones and other mobile devices* as well as Canon’s Connect Station CS100.
“Smartphone users passionate about photography and ready to take that next step to creating their best images and videos ever will appreciate the ease-of-use and affordability of the new EOS Rebel T6 camera,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “With the latest addition of the EOS Rebel T6 camera, the Canon EOS Rebel series continues to be one of the most popular DSLR camera lines on the market.”
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera offers a wide range of features including:
- 18.0 Megapixel Canon CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4+ Image Processor for excellent image quality and speedy operation.
- ISO 100–6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light to low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC connectivity* for easy sharing to smart devices, social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- 9‐point AF system (including one center cross‐type AF point) and AI Servo AF provide impressive autofocus performance with accurate results.
- High-performance Optical Viewfinder helps facilitate quick and accurate focusing by firmly framing and capturing the subject at hand.
- Large, 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 920,000 dots for easy viewing and reviewing.
- Full HD video mode for high quality, easy-to-use video capture.
Missed Photo Ops a Thing of the Past
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera provides a wide ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to ISO 12800), making it ideal for shooting both still and moving subjects in a wide variety of lighting conditions ranging from low light to bright sunny days. In addition, the camera is capable of shooting high-resolution 18 megapixel still photos continuously up-to-three frames per second (fps), with predictive autofocus to help keep every image sharp and clear, even with moving subjects.
The Scene Intelligent Auto mode in the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera analyzes the image, accounting for faces, colors, brightness, moving objects, contrast and whether the camera is handheld or on a tripod. Scene Intelligent Auto mode then chooses the exposure and enhancements that can bring out the beauty in virtually any scene or situation. Simplifying DSLR image capture, Scene Intelligent Auto mode lets you concentrate on composing images without puzzling over settings.
Another exciting addition to the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera is a new ‘Food Mode’ on the mode dial for the foodie or blogger to easily capture stunning images of the food they love. This mode enhances the color and brightness of the food images while at the same time making the images ready to share. Other fully automatic exposure modes include portrait, night portrait, landscape, sports, and close-up. Additionally, the easy-to-use Full HD video mode captures sharp, high-definition video up to 1080p resolution with the choice of automatic or manual focusing. Creative filters such as Fisheye, Toy Camera, Miniature, and Soft Focus give users additional ways to create fun and imaginative images to enjoy, print and share. The camera’s new “white priority” Auto White Balance setting enables users to create images with a more neutral tone when shooting under incandescent lighting. In addition to all the automatic modes, the new Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera provides complete manual exposure and focus controls plus RAW image output for advanced amateur photographers and photography students.
The Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera is compatible with the entire Canon EF and EF-S lens system including over 60 current models enabling users to capture their world in different perspectives ranging from Fisheye to Super-Telephoto. Scheduled for availability in April 2016, the estimated retail price of the Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera will be $549.99** when bundled with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II standard zoom lens.
* Compatible with iOS® versions 7.1/8.4/9.0, AndroidTM smartphone and tablet versions 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
**Availability, prices, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary.