We have already seen a bunch of announcement this year, take a look at the list of camera that may arrive in late August and September 2015,
1. Sony A6000 Successor – As rumored earlier the Sony A7000 announcement was expected back on March 2015, but due to some technical issue the announcement was delayed, now it is rumored to arrive on August or September. The camera is rumored to feature 24 Megapixel CMOS sensor and on sensor HDR technology by having a 15.5 stops of dynamic range, it’s the highest dynamic range ever achieved by the Sony E-mount camera yet. For more detailed rumored specification click here
2. The next for sure camera in the arrival list is Canon 150D / SL2, the Canon 150D and SL2 announcement is overdue and the camera is rumored to arrive in September 2015. According to the rumored specification of the camera the upcoming Canon 150D/ SL2 will carry a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS HYBRID CMOS III AF sensor, the old 19 point AF system will remain alive inside the rebel DSLR , the camera will remain limited to Full HD video recording. The company is also working on fixed mirror DSLR without and OVF, we don’t know at the moment Canon will bring out this technology (May be with or without Rebel SL2 / 150D), however one thing is sure that the Canon SL2 camera will again break the record of world smallest DSLR.
3. Canon 5D Mark IV – Again we have a Canon camera in the list, the Canon 5D Mark IV expected arrival date is coming closer day by day, I am actually bit tired of reading non–reliable rumors every day in my email and everywhere on web, Take a look at the list of possible specification floating over the web..a total of three random core specification floating over the web, those starts from a 18 MP fullframe sensor to 24 MP FF sensor and finally ends on a 28 MP FF sensor. But according to the last & latest rumored specification I have published is taken from a forum and published by senior member, according to him Canon will announce two different models of Canon 5D Camera in near feature : –
- Canon 5DX – Sports oriented photography, fast AF system, low resolution sensor for fast continuous shooting speed and optimized lowlight performance.
- Canon 5DXs – S stands for Studio-work not sensitivity ?, Leaked specification says the camera will feature a 28Megapixel CMOS Sensor and advance AF system, dedicated to studiographers.
4. Canon 1DX Mark II – On June 14th 2015 we have published a detailed information related to Canon 1DX Mark II Rumor, The most important part of the rumor was the line ” The EOS 5D Mark IV will come after the EOS-1D X Mark II announcement.”, however no more information related to 1DX successor available after that day.
5. Nikon Coolpix A II – Nikon coolpix A update is overdue and the camera is expected to arrive soon, according to latest rumors the published online the coolpix A 18 MP sensor will be upgraded to 24MP DX format sensor.
- 5.5 Nikon P8000 – Nikon is also rumored to announce 1″ sensor based compact camera Nikon P8000, the expected time span of arrival is September 2015 and will update you soon as we get any new information.
6. Sony A99II – Sony A99II camera is scheduled to arrive in September 2015, the camera has internal 4K recording and will also feature newly developed fullframe CMOS sensor, New kit lenses coming along with the Sony A99 II camera, these are new 24-105mm f/4.0 lens and a new Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 SSM.
7. Fujifilm X-Pro2 – Fujifilm X-Pro2 is rumored to feature same sensor as of Sony A7000 camera,.. We also think the news is correct since Fuji is unable bring new version of X-Trans sensor from 2013. We expect the camera will arrive inQ1 of 2016.
According to latest buzz floating over the web Sony RX100 M4 may arrive in June 2015. That’s look bit true to me since every year on the month of June Sony updates its RX100 series compact camera, So we do have a strong hope that this year also we will see the same trend from Sony.
The other major factor supporting this rumor is the leaked document of wikileaks, according to the document Sony will bring Sony A7R II, Sony A7000 and new compact RX series camera (possibly RX100 M4) this year.
We are getting constant information from various sources that the upcoming camera may pack 4/3 format sensor inside the RX100M 4 by maintaining the same size and shape as of the current RX100 M3 camera….. We also believe that it can be possible since Sony listed 2 new M4/3 sensor in their Product Line up page of US website on April 14th, 2015, so soon or later we are sure use the sensor in upcoming RX series compact camera… either RX100 series or a new one.
So finally we will a 4/3 sensor based compact camera that will capture high quality images and will also record 4K videos , a true competitor of the Panasonic LX100 camera.
Stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) to get LIVE news and Rumors, If you have time –> see more Sony Alpha Rumor.
Like Sony RX100 M4 us on Facebook
src – SAR.com
Finally the successor of ultra popular Ricoh GR camera is coming, the name of the camera is Rioch GR II… the camera is surfaced over the radio wave certification website of Indonesia, take a look at the screen shot below…
Details of the registration
- Customer: RICOH IMAGING
- Equipment: compact digital camera
- Brand name, model name: RICOH – GR II
- Production: China
- Registration Date: May 20, 2015
The announcement of camera is expected anytime soon, so stay with us and we sill sure update you ASAP.
Like Ricoh GR II Page at Facebook
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + See all Ricoh Rumors 24X7+
We are surprised to see a Canon 12-35mm Lens patent made for a 4/3 sensor based camera,
Take a look at the patent details….
- Patent Publication No. 2015-72369
- Published 2015.4.16
- Filing date 2013.10.3
- Canon patents
- Positive and negative positive and negative positive five-group zoom
- Rear focus (fourth group)
- Anti-vibration (part of the third group)
So we have the possibility…
1. Canon is silently working on a 4/3 sensor based mirrorless camera system to grab some mirrorless market share.
2. Canon G1X series compact camera (G1X and G1X Mk II) have 1.5 sensor , the 1.5 inch sensor is bit bigger compared to 4/3 sensor as you can see in the image above, So it is also possible that the Canon next big sensor compact camera, possibly Canon G17 or ultra compact version of current G1X Mk II camera will have 4/3 sensor loaded with the 12-35mm lens.
Like Us at Facebook to get all latest updates —>
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + See all Canon Rumors 24X7+
source – Egami
Fujifilm finally announced the XQ2 premium compact camera with 12 X-Trans II sensor by having the same resolution as of its predecessor, the XQ1 was having X Trans sensor.. so we do hope to see some improvement over the AF speed and ISO low-light performance of the camera.
The camera features Fujinon 4x Optical Zoom f/1.8-4.9 Lens, the ISO range varies from 100-12800, the camera can also record Full HD videos and features built-in WiFi connectivity, the camera also features a customizable control ring along side of the lens for quickly adjusting your desired settings.
The XQ2 will be available in black, silver, and white in February for $399.95.
You can buy the XQ2 camera from Amazon || B&H
Fujifilm announces the XQ2 – a super-compact and ultra-lightweight premium X Series camera
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) is proud to announce the launch of the new FUJIFILM XQ2, the smallest camera in the premium X Series range.
The XQ2 is a deceptively powerful camera offering advanced X Series image quality and functionality in a very small package. Suited to both amateurs and enthusiasts, the XQ2 is compact enough to carry with you at all times, captures superb shots and offers plenty of creative effects.
- The pocket-sized XQ2 features a versatile F1.8 4x zoom lens alongside many features seen on the recently-launched and highly regarded FUJIFILM X30, including the same 2/3-inch X-Trans™* CMOS II sensor, EXR Processor II, highly-evolved AF and new “Classic Chrome” Film Simulation mode.
- At 2/3-inch, the XQ2’s sensor is approximately double** the size of those found in ordinary compact digital cameras and also able to deliver the world’s fastest*** AF speed at just 0.06 seconds.
- At an ultra-slim 100×58.5×33.3mm (WxHxD) it’s also one of the most pocketable advanced cameras around, but there’s no compromise on performance or image quality. What’s more, the XQ2’s elegant design and classy finish really makes it stand out. Available in luxurious black, silver or white finishes, it is the perfect premium compact for discerning photographers.
Unique sensor design and X Series image quality
The XQ2’s 2/3-inch X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor has a unique, random pixel array which controls moiré and false colors without the need for an optical low-pass filter. This enables light from the lens to pass straight to the sensor delivering excellent resolution and low noise.
Bright F1.8 lens
The ultra-bright lens on the XQ2 has a wide-angle maximum aperture of F1.8, and a 4x zoom (25-100mm*4) and constructed with four aspherical and three extra-low dispersion elements, with all lens surfaces covered in Fujinon’s unique HT-EBC coating to reduce flare and ghosting. The bright F1.8 aperture allows a natural bokeh effect in the background, creating a beautiful contrast with the main subject, and the lens’s 3.0 stop*5 optical image stabilization keeps pictures sharper when using the camera in low-light conditions.
In addition, Fujifilm’s unique “Lens Modulation Optimizer” image processing technology maximizes lens performance by correcting optical effects like diffraction, based on the unique light-gathering performance and characteristics of each lens setting.
Speedy and responsive shooting
With its instinctive focusing and quick start-up time, the XQ2 won’t let you down when you need to capture a fleeting moment. It boasts the world’s fastest AF of just 0.06 seconds and a shooting interval of 0.3 seconds until the next shot can be taken, while shutter lag is an almost unnoticeable 0.015 seconds.
Using an evolved algorithm to boost performance, the AF system examines each subject and scene, and automatically switches between Contrast AF mode, which is accurate even in low light, and Phase Detection AF mode, which is faster for shooting moving subjects. This ensures speedy and accurate autofocus for any type of scene or subject. The new Multi AF automatically selects up to nine focus areas for accurate focusing across the frame and the ability to detect human faces enhances AF accuracy even further.
Easy operation and great handling
The premium finish of the camera body and its ease of operation give the XQ2 a truly sophisticated feel. From its Advanced Filters to manual focusing, or setting the aperture and shutter speed, a variety of functions can be set by turning the control ring, textured and machined aluminum, fitted around the lens. This tactile control avoids the need to go into the menu and speeds up operation, plus it’s easy to access your own preferred functions, using the extended function (E-Fn) button on the back of the camera.
Transfer images wirelessly
Wireless image transfer is simple from the XQ2 to a smartphone or tablet once the free FUJIFILM Camera Application has been installed. There are no troublesome ID and password settings; just press the Wi-Fi®*6 button on the camera and instantly add the images to your blog or share them with friends via social networking sites. Users can also set the XQ2 to read its location from smartphones and tablets, enabling them to keep a record of where they took their shots. Wi-Fi transfer also enables wireless backup of photos and movies onto your computer*7 and printing is easy, too – just send images to an Instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-1 for Instax instant film prints.
Focus and review in comfort
The XQ2’s 3.0-inch 920K-dot LCD makes viewing easy, even in bright conditions thanks to its high-contrast, anti-reflective glass and 85° vertical and horizontal viewing angles. The LCD also helps users achieve critically sharp shots when using manual focus, thanks to its Focus Peak Highlight mode, where in-focus areas of the subject can be instantly recognized by a high-contrast outline.
Perfect colors and creative options
Fujifilm’s unprecedented image quality has been cultivated through the development of photographic films over the past 80 years, reproducing warm skin tones, bright blue skies and rich greens in trees and grass, just as photographers remember the scene. Building on this extensive expertise, the XQ2 features the new, “Classic Chrome” Film Simulation mode, which delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction. Classic Chrome is just one of nine different modes that simulate the effects of traditional Fujifilm films, including color reversal film effects (Velvia / PROVIA / ASTIA), monochrome filters (MONOCHROME, Ye filter, R filter and G filter) and SEPIA.
Providing additional creative options, the XQ2 features eight Advanced Filter functions:
Pop Color – Emphasizes contrast and color saturation
Toy Camera – Creates shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera
Miniature – Adds top and bottom blur for a diorama or miniature effect
Dynamic Tone – Creates a fantasy effect by boosting tones
Partial Color – Retains one selected original color and changes the rest of the photo to black & white. Colors can be selected from red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple High Key – Enhances brightness and reduces contrast to lighten tonal reproduction
Low Key – Creates uniformly dark tones with few areas of emphasized highlights
Soft Focus – Creates a look that is soft throughout the whole image
A separate Multiple Exposure function offers users the chance to combine two separate subjects into one photo. For further creative control, the camera’s aspect ratio can be switched between 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 (square) to accommodate a wide range of photographic styles. The XQ2 also features an ADVANCED SR AUTO mode, which recognizes faces and scene types, letting users shoot everything from portraits to landscapes and even moving subjects while the XQ2 optimizes the focus, exposure, ISO and other settings.
The built-in Super Intelligent Flash accurately controls the flash power required for any shooting situation, so natural-looking indoor portraits, macro subjects, or food images can all be taken while over-exposure is carefully controlled. The same function means that strongly backlit subjects, like portraits, will also be beautifully and naturally illuminated bringing out all the detail you want from shadow areas.
Process RAWs on the move
Through the in-camera RAW development function, a RAW image can be converted to JPEG without the need for additional software and a computer.
Shoot HD Movies
Movies can be filmed in Full HD at 60fps and the dedicated image stabilization function helps keep videos smooth when shooting handheld. If you want to explore the movie director in you, then try out the Film Simulation Modes to give your videos a distinctive and creative look.
- * “X-Trans” is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation
- ** Compared with a 1/2.3-inch sensor. Approximately 1.3 times of a 1 /1.7-inch sensor
- *** Fujifilm research as of December 2014. Compared with other digital cameras equipped with 2/3-inch sensor or larger, based on CIPA standards, and conducted in High Performance mode.
- *4 35mm format equivalent.
- *5 CIPA standards.
- *6 Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- *7 This function requires installation of the free application software FUJIFILM PC AutoSave in your personal computer.
FUJIFILM XQ2 Key features list:
- Ultra-pocketable X-series premium compact size
- 12 megapixel 2/3inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Original color filter array to control moiré and false color without an optical low pass filter
- EXR Processor II
- F1.8-F4.9 4x optical zoom lens (equivalent to 25-100mm in 35mm format)
- 4x intelligent digital zoom (16X combined with optical zoom)
- Lens Modulation Optimizer for improved image quality
- Wireless transfer of images using FUJIFILM Camera Application app
- 3-inch 920K-dot premium LCD with 85°vertical and horizontal viewing angle
- In-camera RAW converter
- ISO100 – 12800
- Built-in Super Intelligent Flash
- Advanced Creative functions:
- Nine Film Simulation modes: PROVIA, Velvia, ASTIA, CLASSIC CHROME, MONOCHROME, Ye filter, R filter and G filter, and Sepia
- Eight Advanced Filter effects: Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Pop Color, Soft Focus, High Key, Low Key, and Partial Color
- Full HD Movie mode
- Bottom leather case (Black BLC-XQ1 BC and Brown BLC-XQ1 BW)
- Waterproof case WP-XQ1 for depth to 40 meters
- O Ring Kit ORK-XQ1
Fuji XQ2 Major Specification
- 12MP 2/3″ X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 4x Optical Zoom f/1.8-4.9 Lens
- 25-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Over 100,000 Phase-Detection AF Pixels
- ISO 12800 and Image Stabilization
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
Click here to download Fujifilm XQ2 specifications
Take a look at the List of Upcoming Fuji Compacts at CP+ Show 2015, We are now confirmed that the Fujifilm XQ2 is also coming in first half of 2015, the camera was spotted by Japanese website digicame-info [link here], the name is leaked via Chinese government agencies MIIT website,
The following information surfaced over the web
approval number: 2014-6072
Issue Date: 2014-12-18
equipment model number: XQ2
applicant: Japan FUJIFILM Corporation
No details about the specification available about the upcoming XQ2 camera, The first generation of XQ1 features 12MP 2/3″ X-Trans CMOS Sensor, as we know that X-Trans sensor hybrid AF system uses both contrast- and phase-detection methods to acquire focus quickly. Now we are waiting to see what improvement coming with the next generation of X-Trans CMOS Sensor.. It is also possible that they may adopted bigger sensor size… to compete with Sony RX100 M3 and Canon G7X camera.
See more – Fujirumor
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news
We have created a short list of products that announced today, nothing eye catching just a regular update to compacts and camcorders models.
Canon PowerShot Cameras
Canon PowerShot SX 710HS $349 – Amazon | B&H Photo |
The camera features 20.3MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, 30x Optical Zoom Lens with Hybrid optical image stabilization, sports mode allows you upto ISO 3200 and 6 fps Shooting, the SX710 HS can record Full HD Video Recording at 60p/30p/24p and also features Built-In Wi-Fi/NFC, CS100 Compatibility.
Canon PowerShot SX 610HS $249 – Amazon | B&H Photo |
The ultra compact camera comes with a 20.2MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor, ISO upto 3200, 18x Optical Zoom Lens paired with Intelligent IS image stabilization, Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and CS100 Compatibility and A 3.0″ 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for live view monitoring.
Canon PowerShot SX 530HS $429 – Amazon | B&H Photo |
Canon finally announced today the Canon 530HS camera, the camera features 50X optical zoom combined with Intelligent IS image stabilization and 16MP 1/2.3″ High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor that allows you to go ISO 3200 and 10 fps Shooting, you can also record Full HD Video Recording at 30p and on the rear side we have A 3.0″ 461k-dot LCD monitor.
The camera also features Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and CS100 Compatibility.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 170 IS $149 – Amazon | B&H Photo |
The ultra slim and sexy camera for those who care about style and look, the camera comes with a 20MP 1/2.3″ CCD Image Sensor and 12x optical zoom lens provides a 25-300mm equivalent focal length, the camera also features Intelligent IS image stabilization, on the rear side we have 2.7″ 230k-dot LCD monitor for viewing your compositions and the camera also supports Compatible with Connect Station CS100.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 $119 – Amazon | B&H Photo
The affordable and stylus camera features ultra slime design, you get 20MP 1/2.3″ CCD Image Sensor along with the EPLH 160 camera, 8X optical zoom, HD recording option is available and on the rear side we have 2.7″ 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
Canon Vixia Camcorders
- Canon VIXIA HF R60 $399
- Canon VIXIA HF R62 $449
- Canon VIXIA HF R600 $299
Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity further provide compatibility with the optional Connect Station CS100 for automated wireless transferring and sharing of files.