The Pentax Fullframe camera finally coming on February 18th, 2016, so finally we will see a real Pentax Fullframe camera soon.
Take a look at the rumored specification of the upcoming pentax DSLR
- 36 MP fullframe sensor (same of Sony AR camera)
- No 4K video for now (will remain limited to Full HD mode)
- The camera will also feature a super resolution mode similar to K1
- 5 axis shake reduction also included
- 645 lens adapter for using MF lenses
- Diffraction correction
- x0.78 large finder
- PRIME IV 14 bit processor based on PRIME M2
The camera will cost you approx €1,999 and €2,300. We will update you soon as we get any new information.
Stay with us on Facebook and twitter to get more news and Pentax Rumors
Now we are all waiting for Canon next mega announcement that may include Canon 1DX Mark II and a big surprise…. The article consist of two parts, what we do know and what we expect
What we know
Starting from a part of old interview of Canon Managing Director,
Masaya Maeda, the Managing Director and Chief Executive, Image Communication Products Operations confirmed that Canon is working on serious mirrorless camera system other than EOS-M
Currently no Canon camera offers more than 22MP. Do your DSLR customers ask for higher resolution?
Maeda: Yes. We know that many of our customers need more resolution and this is under consideration. In the very near future you can expect us to show something in terms of mirrorless and also a higher resolution sensor.
It’s now become clear that Canon was working on 5DS / 5DSR and Fullframe Mirrorless camera and high-end mirrorless camera before the interview was published on September 2014,
Back on Feb 6, 2015 Canon announced world first super high resolution DSLR camera (Canon 5DS), We don’t know the actual reason behind the delay but Canon Fullframe mirrorless was rumored to arrive in 2015.
What we expect
We have published on January 14th, 2016 that Canon may announce high-end mirrorless camera on February 2016 [click here to see]. Finally, According to latest rumors surfaced over the web Canon may announce Canon 1DX Mark II along with Canon high-end mirrorless in the month of February, 2016.
Let’s hope for the best and do share information and thoughts with us.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
Based on latest leaked info we can confirmly say you that Sony is fully prepared to make its next camera products related announcement, the Sony A6100 compact mirror-less camera and successor of Sony A6000 along with Sony HX80 and Sony HX350.
Stay with us and more information Coming….
We will update you soon as we get any new information, stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) If you have time –> see more Sony Rumor.
source – SAR
As you all already seen the leaked images of the upcoming Panasonic PEN-F, Finally the full and detailed specification of the upcoming PEN-F camera leaked today, as we have told you early the camera features 20 MP MOS sensor and a 50 Megapixel High resolution mode… take a look at the detailed specification below
– Sensor is new 20MP Live MOS sensor
– 50MP high resolution shot mode
– 5-axis camera shake correction. Correction effect five stages (CIPA)
– Creative dial: Direct to the access to four functions
– EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL (S-OVF mode to extend the dynamic range)
– Mechanical shutter: 60 seconds -1/8000 seconds
– The electronic front curtain shutter (anti-shock mode): 60 seconds -1/320 seconds
– Electronic shutter (silent mode): 60 seconds -1/16000 seconds
– Video full HD60p
– Interval Shooting
– 4K time-lapse movie
– Continuous shooting of 10 frames / sec (5 frames / sec in the AF tracking)
– Wi-Fi built-in. Remote control via smartphone
– 3 inches 1.03 million dot movable LCD monitor
– AF tracking pad: EVF is capable of moving the AF point in the touch panel at the time of use
– Media SDHC / SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
– Included with an external flash FL-LM3. Guide number 9.1. Bounce possible
– ISO200-25600 (LOW: ISO80 equivalent)
– Color Black and Silver
– Price is 999 pounds only in the body. 14-42mm EZ lens kit is 1099 pounds. 17mm F1.8 lens kit is 1199 pounds.
We will update you soon as we get more information.
More images of the upcoming PEN F
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Olympus Rumors 24X7+
source – Digicameinfo
Finally we are getting confirmation that Nikon is working on Nikon D5 4K 3min video recording limit and they will soon extend upto 30min, a firmware update coming on March 2016.
BTW the Nikon D500 have no such issue, it can record 4K videos upto 30min.
Also see – Nikon D5 Field Review by Ole J Liodden
siurce – NR.com
The Olympus PEN-F Leaked Images surfaced over the web today take a look at the images first…
The camera PEN-F rumors was floating over the web for past few months, finally we are able to see the real camera. From the image we can clearly see that the upcoming camera is inspired from the old PEN-F design and features extensive manual controls to the users.
on the top of the camera plate we can clearly see two mode dials, a jog dial and a shutter button, the classic on off switch available on the extreme left side of the camera.
The camera model is attached with Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens [ Amazon], although the camera is coming with two kit lenses 14-42ez and 17mm 1,8
Take a look at the rumored specification of the camera
- New 20 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 50 Megapixel High Resolution mode
- Two kit lens: 14-42ez and 17mm 1,8
- New EVF
- Price of kits 1497-1797Euro
The expected date of camera announcement is January 27, 2016. Stay with us and we will update you soon as we get any new information.
source – 43rumors
Take a look a list of upcoming products in the CP+ show at February, 2016.
The biggest name in the list is Sony A6100, the announcement is already delayed however we are almost confirmed that Sony will going to announce A6000 successor in the upcoming mega event.
Take a look at the rumored specification of the camera
- 28MP Exmor R sensor
- 399 AF points
- 4D autofocus
- internal 4K video recording
Sony HX400 successor: Sony is currently our from Megazoom race since they haven’t brought any major update Sony HX400 successor is also expected to arrive next month to fill the gap.
New Mirrorless Camera : New mirrorless camera is also expected to arrive, possibly A99 II or may be a brand new model. we don’t know more details yet but we will update you soon as we get any new information about it.
Sony GM Lenses coming: Sony is fully prepared to announce new new f/2.8 zoom series! The new series lenses will be branded as GM lenses.
# some more
A new Affordable mirrorless is also expected to arrive this year, We have already published Sony Affordable fullframe mirrorless camera patent on October 2013 and almost tewo+ year gone.. enough time to create a real product from a patent.
We will update you soon as we get any new information, stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) If you have time –> see more Sony Rumor.’