According to Mr.Kawahara (Fujifilm’s manager), Fujifilm have no plans yet to develop its fullframe camera, the logical reason behind this – fullframe camera will require line of lenses, the current XF series of available lenses not made for FF camera,
other improtrant parts of the interview
- No X PRO 2 coming anytime soon, but there will be another X-Pro1 firmware update.
- Megapixel War – Fujifilm may introduce APS-C sensors with more megapixels.
- Fujifilm is will keep developing firmware updates for its new / old and discontinued cameras,
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7.
Photoshopped image of XPro 2
Fujifilm new X series mirrorless camera coming on July 2013, no details available about the name and specification, we will update you soon as we get any new info.
Translated via google
From readers, we have to provide information about the camera in the X-mount following the X-Pro1, X-E1 of Fujifilm.
- preparing a (mirror-less camera) new non-reflex camera of three models eyes Fujifilm followed by X-Pro1, X-E1.
- You still do not know the specifications of the presence or absence of the EVF.
- The price may be about ¥ 70,000 units.
- Around July, release scheduled for autumn announced soon. Announcement, release time may vary yet.