Canon G1 X first High ISO Test done by Focus Numerique(French website), Canon G1 X images have less noise than the Panasonic Lumix GX 1 system and the noise level of Canon G1 X look very similar to Sony NEX 5N, see the High ISO samples below,
Buy Canon G1 X from Amazon
The Performance of Canon G1 X Compact camera look very similar to Sony NEX 5N @ ISO 3200
The Canon G1 X 1.5 inches, the sensor is approximately, 6.3 times larger than that of the PowerShot G12 digital camera.
Canon G1X Sensor Size
Buy Canon G1 X from Amazon
The Red Square shows the sensor size of Canon G1 X camera, the sensor of Canon G1 X is bit smaller than APS-C sensor used in canon 600D or 60D DSLR, the pixel structure of Canon G1 X camera is similar to canon EOS DSLR sensors, each pixel site is larger that enables G1 X sensor to capture more light.
Fujifilm Mirrorless X- Pro 1 features newly developed APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor, No low pass-filter, Standard ISO sensitivity of Fuji X Pro 1 is 200-3200, In extended ISO range you get 100 to 25600, you can also capture Full HD movies from Fuji X Pro 1 @ 24fps, Fuji X Pro 1 also features Hybrid Viewfinder similar to Fuji X100, Viewfinder magnification switches to 0.37x for the 18mm lens, and to 0.60x when the 35mm or 60mm lens is mounted, Fuji X Pro 1 comes with fixed 3.0-inch LCD with 1,230,000 screen dots.
Buy from - Amazom || B&H || Adorama
- 16.3Mp Resolution
- APS-C 23.6 x 15.6mm X-Trans CMOS Sensor
- ISO 100 to 25600
- 3.0″ RGBW LCD Monitor
- Fujifilm X Mount Lens Mount
- XF Lens Series Compatibility
- Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- 1920 x 1080 HD Video w/ Stereo Sound
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Compatibility
- Ultra Sonic Vibration Sensor Cleaning
- TTL Flash Compatible Hot Shoe
Three compact XF Fujinon fast aperture prime lenses coming with Fujifilm Mirrorless camera. The “XF18mmF2 R”, “XF 35mmF1.4 R” and “XF60mmF2.4 R Macro” .
Fuji X-Pro 1
The expected arrival date of Fuji mirrorless camera is Jan 9, 2012. In our previous post we have published the leaked specification of upcoming Fuji X-Pro 1 Mirrorless camera, Now more details leaked by a dpreview user MiTaka,
New Organic CMOS Sensor
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor, with a newly developed filter array. RGB pixels in 6*6 random pixel sets, thus eliminating the need for low-pass filter.
- New EXR image processor engine
- Some new film modes + multiple exposure (HDR).
Lenses coming with Fuji X-Pro 1 (HOT – Lenses available for pre-order at Aamzon )
New Optical View finder
- The optical viewfinder offers different magnification x0.37 for the 18mm Lens, and x0.6 for 35mm and 60mm Lenses.
- The magnification ratio is also user selectable for using third party lenses.
Accessories Coming with Fuji X-Pro 1
- leather case,
- New flash,
- Battery grip.
Every lens will come with hood, also fuji will offer protective filters.
After Canon Nikon D4 and Canon G1 X leak, Fuji mirrorless system specification leaked by the same website, see the X Pro 1 specification below
Fuji X-Pro1 Main Specification
- Custom-developed 16-megapixel APS-CMOS sensor
- EXR processor
- Hybrid view-finder (second-generation)
- Lenses coming with Fuji X-Pro1 Mirrorless camera are: 18mm (27mm equivalent) f/2.0, 35mm (53mm equivalent) f/1.4 and 60mm (90mm equivalent) f/2.4.
Image of canon powershot G12
Similar to previous leak the article posted on Wells Fargo website contains details about upcoming Canon GX 1 Powershot camera.
Canon powershot flagship G1 X is coming withing 7 days, Canon powershot G1 X features 14.3-mega-pixel 1.5inch CMOS sensor (bigger sensor than Nikon 1 ) and DIGIC V image processor, read the specification below
Canon G1 X Specification
- 14.3-mega-pixel 1.5-inch CMOS image sensor
- 4x (28-112mm) optical zoom lens
- aperture range of F/2.5-16
- 14-bit RAW file support
- 6fps/4.5 fps at full resolution
- DIGIC 5 image processor (improved low-light performance)
- FullHD 1080 video
- multi-area white balance
- handheld night scene and HDR mode
- child-weighted face detection system
- shipping in February at a price of $799
The test result of DxOMark lab says the Sony NEX 7 is the best APS-C Sensor camera from Sony. Sony A77, Sony A65 and NEX 7 shares same sensor, but we know that NEX 7 is a mirrorless camera and that makes all the difference, because it doesn’t have to contend with mirror-related light loss. Let’s take a look at how it fares against different kinds of cameras, starting with its Sony SLT relatives.
See the full news at DxOMark Lab
Top Ten Best APS-C Sensor camera according to DxOMark Lab,
|Sony Alpha 580
|Sony SLT Alpha 77
|Sony SLT Alpha 65
|Sony SLT Alpha 35
|Sony SLT Alpha 55
Steve Jobs had the desire to revolutionize mobile phone, how to watch TV and photography, Now we have seen iPhone, Soon we see iTV and iCam. New AppleiCam is a concept camera design by by Italian designer Antonio DeRosa,
Apple iCam Specification
- Aluminum Unibody;
- Interchangeable Apple-Lens Lenses, with iMount mounting system;
- Front touch screen for self-portraits and for micro-app;
- LED Flash;
- Front pico-projector;
- SD UHS-i slot;
- Siri Compatible;
- Motion Sensor;
- ISO range from 100 to 3200 (extendable up to 6400 equivalent)
- Full HD at 60fps;
- 10.1-megapixel sensor;
I think the designer like Nikon 1 lenses and canon user interface
news src – petapixel