The Nikon coolpix A Available at $399 only till the stock left. Nikon coolpix A in black color is already out of stock… It’s really a great deal to buy a APS-C sensor based compact camera at $399 only.
Click here to see the deal page
Take a look at the Fuji X100T high ISO test with different popular cameras, the Fuji X100T sensor is however not new and it is same as of X100S sensor, take a look at the High ISO test below and share your thoughts with us
Fujifilm X100T vs Rich GR, the X100T is showing bit realistic colors and bit more detail compared to the Rich GR.
No difference, As we have already said that there is no difference in the sensor of current X100S and X100T, hence the image quality is almost same.
The X100T is showing more details compared to Nikon coolpix A camera, the X-Trans doesn’t have low have pass filter so it produces more details and and less color noise compared to Coolpix A.
And finally the Lx100 vs Fujifilm X100T, the LX100 showing almost flat image at ISO 6400 when compared to the Fuji X100T Camera.
The Fuji x100T is a excellent camera if you are looking for a professional compact camera with large sensor.
Buy Fuji X100T from Amazon | B&H |
Image Credit – Imagine resource
Both camera look similar form outside but do they differ from inside or almost have same core specification, take a look at the core difference below…
Unfortunately both camera are using 16 Mp APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR II image processor, hence the image quality will remains same from both the camera.
Both camera share same Fujinon 23mm f/2 Fixed Focal Length Lens,
Again in AF system there is no change, Both the camera shares same Hybrid AF system and AF points, so again no change here.
Since the sensor is same and image processor is also same, by implementing new image processing algorithm, Fuji is able to get ISO upto 51200. But it doesn’t mean you will see significant difference in the image quality of both the camera.
A redesigned shutter mechanism, which is now entirely electronic, also delivers quickened shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
Built-in WIFi to share your files easily without any physical pain.
Verdict: If you are a owner of X100S than wait for Fuji X200, since there is no change in the sensor, image processor and lens of both the camera.
Buy Fuji X100T from Amazon
Fujifilm X100T is just announced by the fujifilm today, the camera features same 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, 23mm F2 lens and EXR II processor as of its predecessor, the new features list include advance OVF and LCD display screen.
other improvements include introduction of classic chrome mode, a bit more wide ±3 exposure compensation dial, now you get an aperture ring with 1/3 steps and seven customizable Fn buttons.
So basically if we get same X100S camera with same image processor, sensor and lens… but upgraded OVF and display screen..and with the help of new firmware the camera hardware limits are pushed one-stop more.. however we won’t notice any major difference in the image quality of both the camera.
Press Release of X100T
FUJIFILM ANNOUNCES FLAGSHIP X100T PREMIUM COMPACT WITH IMPROVED HYBRID VIEWFINDER, ENHANCED CONTROLS AND ULTRA FAST SHUTTER SPEED
X100T Features Electronic Rangefinder, improved ergonomics, and new ‘Classic Chrome’ Film Simulation for intensely colored photos
Valhalla, N.Y., September 10, 2014 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FUJIFILM X100T, a premium compact, fixed lens camera designed for photographers looking for the ultimate in image quality, performance and functionality. The X100T comes newly equipped with an advanced Hybrid Viewfinder with an Electronic Rangefinder that now gives users reduced display lag times, automatic brightness controls and a Natural Live View shooting display.
The new FUJIFILM X100T blends award-winning image quality with a renowned design that gives enthusiast and professional photographers the most important controls and functions at their fingertips. The X100T combines the resolution and power of the APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II with a bright FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens for optical excellence.
And to give photographers a new type of film simulation to work with, the X100T ships with Fujifilm’s new ‘Classic Chrome’ film simulation that delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction for beautifully dramatic images.
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder with Electronic Rangefinder
The FUJIFILM X100T uses an improved Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder with Electronic Rangefinder that allows focusing as if using a mechanical rangefinder. While in optical viewfinder mode, pushing the OVF / EVF switching lever to the left will switch the viewfinder to electronic rangefinder mode. Additionally, Focus Peak Highlight and Digital Split Image can be selected, and the magnification of the focused area can be changed. Compared to the X100S, the frame coverage in the X100T has been increased from 90% to 92%, and the field of view can now be accurately checked closer to the actual subject. The X100T also uses Real-time parallax correction for more accurate image composition. Reframing after bringing the image into focus is no longer necessary, allowing for a seamless shooting experience.
Photographers also now have access to Shooting Effect Reflection settings within the Hybrid Viewfinder to recreate selected camera effects, including Film Simulations. When turned off, users can see the natural view. The image within the finder is displayed at the maximum frame when shooting under dim light and dark areas such as night scenes, enabling shooting while looking at a smooth image, all while greatly reducing display lag time.
Range of controls expanded, upgraded body
The FUJIFILM X100T now allows photographers to set the aperture to 1/3 steps using the aperture ring, while the exposure compensation dial has been extended to ±3 stops. Also, the command lever has been changed to a command dial, and through the adoption of a 4-way controller to improve operability. The X100T is also now equipped with 7 customizable Fn buttons for a truly personal shooting experience.
The FUJIFILM X100T has an upgraded body that is die-cast magnesium on the top surface and bottom of the body for a highly durable and functional design. The X100T’s aperture ring, shutter speed dial, and exposure compensation dial now have a groove shaped pattern for an improved feel and grip. The X100T also features a high-definition 1.04M-dot 3″ LCD has for extraordinary visibility.
New “Classic Chrome” film simulation
Fujifilm’s unprecedented image quality has been cultivated through the development of photographic films over the past 80 years and helps to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies and rich green trees, just as photographers remember the scene. The X100T ships with the new ‘Classic Chrome’ film simulation mode, which delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction.
FUJIFILM X100T key features:
- 16.3MP APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder (OVF / EVF) equipped with an Electronic Rangefinder
- Intelligent Hybrid AF in 0.08 seconds
- Fast start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter time lag of 0.01 seconds
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- FUJINON 23mm (35mm in 35mm format Equivalent) F2 lens in 8 glass elements in 6 groups with FUJINON’s proprietary HT-EBC coating
- ND filter equivalent to 3 stops of aperture
- High speed continuous shooting of 6fps (25 frames continuously in JPEG at full resolution)
- Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- High-definition 1.04M-dot 3″ LCD
- NEW ‘Classic Chrome’ and other film simulation modes
- Macro mode to 3.9″ (10cm)
- Focus Peaking function and Digital Split Image display
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats
- Manual focus available during video recording
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote application and Wireless Communication function allows users to remotely shoot images from smartphones and tablets via WiFi
- Photos can be sent to the INSTAX Share Printer using the free INSTAX Share App (iOS and Android) SHARE Smartphone Printer
- Output for Stereo Microphone
- Interval timer shooting (1 second to 24 hours up to 999 frames)
FUJIFILM X100T Accessories:
- NEW Hand Grip MHG-X100 for increased grip; possible to swap the battery and media while the grip is attached to the camera; tripod screw hole can be placed in the optical axis center, and the base parts are equipped with a 38mm width dovetail protrusion plate
- Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100 dedicated wide conversion lens for expanding the field of view by multiplying the fixed focal length by approximately 0.8x, converting it to 28mm (35mm format equivalent)
- Tele-conversion Lens TCL-X100a dedicated tele-conversion lens for narrowing the field of view by multiplying the fixed focal length by approximately 1.4x, converting it to 50mm (35mm format equivalent)
- Leather Case LC-X100S that allows users to swap the battery and media when the case is attached to the camera
- External Stereo Microphone MIC-ST1 to record a realistic voice along with high-quality, smooth, Full HD videos
The FUJIFILM X100T will be available in Silver and all Black in mid-November 2014 for USD $1299.95 \ CAD $1399.99.
The Fujifilm X100T Black and sliver color images and full specification leaked today, take a look at the specification below…
- 16 million pixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- 3 inches 1.04 million dot LCD monitor
- Electronic shutter of 1/32000 seconds without operating sound
- A manual setting possible Full HD video. Maximum bit rate is 36Mbps
- Highest sensitivity is ISO51200
- EXR Processor II
- Lens 23mm F2
- The aperture ring of Step 1 of 3
- Hybrid viewfinder
- 4-way controller
- Function buttons can be customized 7
- The number of possible shots increased to 700 sheets by OVF power save function
- Interval timer mode and multiple exposure
- Digital split image focus and peaking
- ND filter built 3EV
- Wi-Fi Built-in. Allows remote control from the smartphone
Fujifilm X100T sensor and image processor is same as of its predecessor, we will update you soon as we get any more info…
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
Finally we have got confirmation that Fuji X100S successor Fuji X100T is coming, the information is accidentally leaked by David Hobby when he uploaded X100T image on flickr, later he removed the image but we are able to get the screen shot of the EXIF info page. David Hobby is author of the Strobist.com blog, Davaid has been working with Fujifilm in past so there is no doubt that he can get access to un-announced fuji cameras.
Take a look at the rumored specification
24MP X-Trans APS-C sensor
Faster AF than X100s
New fixed 23mm lens
New EVF, better than X100s
Wider phase detection area
Expected date of announcement is September 2014.
src – fujirumor
The good news is that 29MP Foveon X3 Quattro CMOS Image Sensor based Sigma dp2 Quattro Price is under $1000, other features include a fixed 30mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Equivalent: 45mm) and ISO range up to 6400. on the rear side we have 3.0″ 920k-dot TFT LCD screen.
The camera also features contrast detect AF system with 9 AF point and Full Manual AF supports also available, lens itself has a focusing ring for manual focusing.
Sigma dp2 Quattro available for pre-order at B&H