Canon just announced M15P-CL industrial camera that have low-noise 15 megapixel APS-C Black & White sensor aka monochrome sensor and uses Nikon F mount lenses. Canon adopted the F mount since Nikon F mount have largest share in the industrial camera market. So finally canon did a sharp move by introducing a F mount based camera and gain access to the Nikon market share.
Continue reading A Canon Camera that uses Nikon Lenses
We have done a specification comparison between these two camera but we are not able to spot any difference, the A3500 specification is leaked by Sony Australia website just prior to the announcement , the chart is below
Every thing is same expect the kit lens, the new kit lens aperture start from F4 (F4-5.6) and No OSS (optical image stabilization) as it was present in the previous kit lens (18-55mm F3.5-5.6), why Sony is announcing A3500 with such a dull specification we don’t know…
We recommend you to buy A3000 since it comes with a bright aperture and built-in OSS.
Sony A3500 images and specification leaked just before the announcement the of entry level DSLR shaped mirrorless camera, the camera will feature a newly developed 20 Megapixel Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor, the ISO sensitivity is upto 16000 and also captures Full HD videos @60fps.
Sony A3500 Major Specification
- 20.1MP Exmor™ APS HD CMOS Sensor
- Focus Type – Contrast-detection
- Shutter – Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps), up to 1/30 in AUTO mode
- Full HD Video / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant, MP4
- Still images: ISO100 to 16000, AUTO (ISO100 to 3200)
- Movies:ISO100 to 3200 equivalent, AUTO(ISO100 to 3200 equivalent)
- Auto Object Framing
- Metering System Type 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Sensitivity Range – EV0 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.8 lens attached)
- Display – 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT with 230,400 screen dots
- Tru-Finder Electronic Viewfinder
- Picture Effect
The Sony A35000 is expected to be announced anytime soon, stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) If you have time also see more Sony Rumor.
src – Sony.au
Rokinon today announced a total of 12 new lenses, 6 of them are Cine Lenses and other 6 lenses made for photography. The lenses are made for lens mounts, sensor sizes, and camera systems.
- 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fish-Eye II: for APS-C Mirrorless Mounts, available for Canon M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, and Sony E
Rokinon announced the second generation of 8mm lens, the lens have improved optics that includes Two aspherical elements and three ED elements minimize aberrations and create clear, high contrast and color-accurate images.
- 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS: for APS-C and Micro Four Thirds, available for Canon M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E, and Mirco Four Thirds
The 12mm is made for mirrorless camera (as the 8 mm is also made for mirrorless camera only), the lens is available for Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E and Micro Four Thirds mounts. The 2.0 aperture will create a excellent DOF to your images when required. The lens is made up of three Extra-low Dispersion elements, one aspherical, and one hybrid aspherical element. Nano-crystal coating is applied to the inner surface of the two front-most lens elements to minimize ghosting and flare and improve overall image clarity.
- 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS for APS-C and Micro Four Thirds, available for Canon EF, Nikon F, Pentax K, Sony A, Canon M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E, and Mirco Four Thirds
The 10mm F2.8 lens is bit different from the above two lenses since it comes for DSLR and mirrorless mounts both, the lens is highly recommended for landscape and architecture photography, Its 35mm focal length equivalence is 15mm on APS-C format cameras, 16mm on Canon APS-C cameras, and 20mm on Micro Four Thirds cameras. The lens is composed of one Extra-low Dispersion and two aspherical elements, aberrations are controlled. A nano-crystal anti-reflection coating system (NCS) is also applied., the lens is available in Canon EF, Pentax K, Sony A, Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E, and Micro Four Thirds mounts.
- 35mm f/1.4 AS UMC: for APS-C and Micro Four Thirds, available for Sony E, and Micro Four Thirds Expected availability: March 25 2014 – Pre-order links For M4/3 mount http://bhpho.to/1daeNSy and for Sony E-mount http://bhpho.to/1gShdEH
- 24mm f/1.4 ED AS IF UMC for APS-C and Micro Four Thirds, available for Sony E, and Micro Four Thirds
- 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fish-Eye CS II for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
- 8mm T3.1 Cine UMC Fish-Eye II: for APS-C, available for Canon M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, and Sony E
- 8mm T3.8 Cine UMC Fish-Eye CS II: for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
- 14mm T3.1 Cine ED AS IF UMC: for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
- 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC: for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
- 35mm T1.5 Cine AS UMC: for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
- 85mm T1.5 Cine AS IF UMC for Micro Four Thirds, available for Micro Four Thirds
It’s really bad to see that Canon 1200D is not showing any sign of improvement over its predecessor (according to DxO Mark Lab), the camera overall score is too much disappointing for Canon fans / Users.
As we can clearly see according to DXOMark score the Nikon D3300 is best entry level camera and after that we have affordable Sony A3000 that will cost you only $329 at Amazon and B&H. The Canon 1200D / T5 will cost you approx $549 at Amazon.
The Nikon V3 score surfaced over the DxO Mark Lab, the camera overall score is 52 which is lower than Samsung RX100 M2 camera with 67 marks. The Nikon V3 sensor is possibly made by Aptina and will not give you as Sony RX100 M2 Camera.
Take a look at the Nikon V3 compatitiors, Sony RX100 M2 is a compact camera and will cost you approx $698 only at AMazon, is giving better performance than V3.
According to latest rumors surfaced over the web, Canon may announce a new Fullframe DSLR that will feature a 75MP or 45MP sensor, the source is also talking about the introduction a non-Bayer sensor (Foveon type?) from Canon, the sensor will have possibly three layers and 75MP are a ‘total usable photo site count’.
Canon is rumored (almost confirmed) to announce two cinema camera at NAB show, but we don’t have any confirmed announcement date of Canon Megapixel monster.
The information is coming from a new source so take ait as grain of salt.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7