Canon finally announced the Cinema EOS C100 successor today, the new Cinema EOS C100 Mark II camera allows you to record 1080p resolution video at up to 60/50 fps, earlier the Full HD video recording was limited to 30fps. The Camera feature Super 35mm 8.3MP Dual Pixel CMOS AF Sensor that helps you acquire focus quickly and more accurately.
Cinema EOS C100 Mark II Rumored Specification
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor + EF Mount
- 1920×1080 60/50i, 24/25p, PF30, PF23.98
- Built-In Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware
- AVCHD + MP4 Recording
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Media Card Slots
- HDMI Output with Timecode & Canon Log
- ISO 320 to 80,000
- Canon Log and Wide DR Gamma
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Built-In 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi Capability
The list of improvements includes introduction of 60fps frame rate in Full HD video, Canon Log display LUT support on the HDMI output, built-in Wi-Fi, and improved viewfinder and display panel.
As being a Cinema EOS camera its EF lens mount compatible with the full range of Canon EF, EF-S (including STM lenses ), and EF-mount cinema lenses, the camera can also do Face detection AF when using Canon STM lenses.
You can pre-order / Buy from B&H Store