According to latest rumors surfaced over the web Canon will soon announce the Canon pro powershot G7X camera along with Canon SX60 HS Megazoom, the Canon social camera N2 is also expected to arrive at the same day.
We don’t have any conformation about the specification of all these three camera but based on past rumors we hope that the Canon G7X may feature a large 1″ sensor as rumored few days ago, the Canon SX60 HS will sure have 60X + zoom lens and the N2 will a regular update to the N1 model.
The most important and intresting part of the announcement is the new G7X and SX60 HS, all these camera may be announced on the same day along with 7D Mark II DSLR and two new lenses..
also see – Canon 7D Mark II image and Full Specification Leaked
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
Buy Fujifilm X-T1 Silver from Amazon | B&H Store
Fujifilm just announced the X-T1 sliver camera, the camera features same core specification as of the X-T1 camera but it the X-T1 silver comes with many minor upgrades on software level, take look at the list of improvements below
- Design: The X-T1 comes with a Triple layer coating that gives your camera super smooth finish.
- New Live View: The Sliver X-T1 now feature Natural Live View mode in the EVF, that gives you excatly same colors as you look from a naked eye by disabling the Preview Picture effects of shot settings.
- Introduction of electronic shutter: Fujifilm also added the electronic shutter with the announcement of Fujifilm X-T1 silver, now you can strech the shutter speed of the camera to 1/32000 that can be set in 1/3 steps when using the FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R, XF35mmF1.4 R, or the XF56mmF1.2 R lenses.
- The additional advantage of the electronic shutter is silent shooting, when you select the electronic shutter option the camera will use electronic shutter only, so it gives you a excellent option for low noise work when needed.
- Classic Chrome film simulation – Fujifilm added a the famous ‘Classic Chrome’ film simulation mode in X-T1 silver edition, in that mode you get warm skin tones, bright blue skies and rich green tress…
Now all the digital features features listed below will be added to the old and new X-T1 camera in December 2014.,
(1) Direct selection of AF Area
The update will let users select the focus area using the 4-way controller, without pressing the Fn key.
(2) Unlocked AE-L/AF-L buttons
The function of the AE-L/AF-L button is currently locked, but will be interchangeable, depending on the user’s preference.
(3) Variable Focus Area during MF
When working in Manual focus mode, the update will enable changing the size of the focus area during Instant AF with the AF-L button.
(4) Direct selection of Macro mode
In Autofocus mode, the update will enable the Macro function to be turned on or off, without accessing the pop-up menu screen.
(5) Q Menu customization
To make the Q Menu (used for quick access of frequently-used items) even more efficient, the update will allow its items and layout to be changed to the user’s preference.
(6) New video frame rates
As well as the existing 60fps and 30fps selections, 50fps, 25fps and 24fps options will be available with the update. 50fps and 25fps allow video editing in the PAL regions, such as Europe, without converting the frame rate. 24fps offers a cinema-like view.
(7) Manual shooting in Video mode
The update will enable ISO sensitivity selection prior to shooting videos, as well as the ability to adjust aperture and shutter speed during movie recording.
(8) Phase Detection AF support for Instant AF
In Instant AF mode, which is operated by pressing the AF-L button during manual focusing, the update will enable Phase Detection AF, providing faster focusing speeds.
(9) Interlocking of Metering and Focus areas
Users will be able to interlock the AF area position with the Metering area when Spot Metering mode is selected.
(10) Expansion of shutter speed in Program Shift mode
In the current Program Shift mode, the slowest-speed setting is 1/4sec, but this will increase to a maximum of 4secs.
Nikon D750 Full Specification Leaked today, the camera will feature FX 24.3 MP full frame sensor with a expandable ISO range of ISO 50-51200, 51 point AF system and EXPEED 4 image processor… take a look at the detailed specification below…
Nikon D750 Full Specification
- Nikon D750 FX 24.3 MP full frame sensor features compact, lightweight, energy efficient design, built-in flash double SD card slot
- Tiltable 3.2-inch RGB monitor with approximately 1.2 million pixels
- Robust design and sealing against weather influences
- New, improved mirror / shutter mechanism
- AF system with 51 focus areas
- RGB sensor with approx 91,000 pixels and light-weighted metering option
- Burst rate of 6.5 frames/s
- 24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
- Image processor EXPEED 4
- ISO 100-12,800 (expandable to 50-51200)
- Effects Modes
- Improved Picture Control
- Full-HD video with 1080p at 24/25/30/50 / 60p
- Improved functionality while filming
- Integrated stereo microphone
- Exposure preview and aperture control in Live View mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi Professional Wireless communication via UT-1 and WT-5
Take a look at the price tag upcoming Nikon D750 DSLR
Nikon D750 body only: 2,149 EUR (around $2,700)
Nikon D750 lens kit with 24-120mm f/4 lens: 2,699 EUR ($3,400)
Nikon D750 lens kit with 24-85mm f/3,5 4,5 lens: 2,699 EUR ($3,400)
Nikon D750 is expected to announced any time soon so Stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Nikon rumors 24X
We are almost confirmed that Panasonic LX100 will sure feature a M4/3 format based large sensor and and ISO range upto 25600, take a look at the detailed specification below
- 10.9–34mm f/1.7–2.8 ASPH lens (24-75mm equivalent)
- 4/3 sensor
- 2.8MP EVF
- 3″ LCD screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC
- Max ISO: 25,600
- 4k video
The lens quality is also good and features F1.7 aperture at wide-end and F2.8 aperture at tele-end, you get very high resolution EVF with 2.8 megapixel screen resolution and a option to record 4K videos.
The LX100 is said be the successor of LX7 camera and but also keep in mind that no LX8 is coming in future, Panasonic tweaked the camera name (LX8 to LX100) with change in sensor size.
More images of the Fujifilm X100T leaked again, the camera is rumored to announce any time soon, the camera is rumored to feature 16 Megapixel X-trans APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR II image processor, detailed specification and more image available here
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
Fujifilm X-T1 sliver finally announced by Fujifilm, one thing is sure that Fujifilm X-T1 is coming with some sort of software update… the new features include electronic shutter that allows you to use shutter speed upto 1/32000 without noise + the new film simulation mode is also added and price is approx price is about 1500 Canadian Dollar.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
Fuji upcoming lenses and full specification leaked today, starting from the XF56mm F1.2 R APD, due to the use of Apodizing filter fuji will create very creamy and smoooooth Bokeh. The lens will cost you approx $1450.
Fujifilm XF56mm F1.2 R APD Specification
- Apodizing filter is mounted, delivering beautiful blur smooth
- Filter diameter of 62mm
- Price 1600 Canadian Dollar (about $ 1,450)
Fujifilm XF50-140mm F2.8 LM OIS lens is also coming, the lens will feature constant F2.8 aperture and weather sealed lens, the cost will be approx $1550.
XF50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS
- dust and water
cold specification of minus 10 degrees -
- Triple linear motor AF is
Nano-GI coating -
23 – 16 piece group, ED5 sheets, ED1 sheets super
- 72mm filter diameter
price – 1700 Canadian dollars (about $ 1,550)