We have published the first leaked images of Panasonic GF6 Images on April 5th, 2013 (see here), today we have recieved few more images (in white) with full specification, the The official announcement is tomorrow.
Panasonic GF6 Full Specification
- The sensor Live MOS (effective 16 million pixels) the total number of pixels 16.68 million pixel type 4/3
- Newly developed Venus Engine
- New two-dimensional noise reduction, new multi-process noise reduction
- Low Light AF focusing is possible in the dark
Filters – new detail reproduction
- Faster start-up time
- Take his dot LCD touch panel that can be tilted 1.04 million
- Function lever
- Function for Use with the smartphone with Wi-Fi
- Support for touch shutter, manual operation, recording, remote call forward shooting
- 19 types of creative control
- ISO sensitivity (25600 extension) 160-12800
- Shutter speed 60-1/4000 seconds
- Burst 4.2 seconds frame /
Videos – second (30 frames / sensor output) 1920×1080 60i
- SD / SDHC / SDXC media (corresponding UHS-I)
- (Battery, including media) 64.8 x 111.2 x 38.4mm, 323g weight size
- April 24, is expected to release (release / on-sale date).
More update / info coming soon.
source – digicaminfo
Panasonic GF6 images surfaced over techradar website and than quickly removed, according to rumored specification the upcoming GF6 will feature new sensor, advance image processor, fully-articulated screen, zoom lever button and built-in WiFi. Official announcement on April 9, 2013.
source- techradar | via-dpreview
We have just received a update form engadget, the Panasonic GF6 and G6 coming on April 9, A recent filing filing at Taiwan’s National Communications Commission (TNCC) revels that the upcoming Panasonic DMC-GF6 camera will feature built-in Wi-Fi.
source engadget(1) chinese.vr-zone(2)
According to latest rumors Panasonic will announce Panasonic GF6 camera on
April 6 April 9, 2013. The New Camera will feature same sensor of Panasonic GX1 Mirrorless camera and a new image processor, so user will get bit better image quality and less noise compared to Panasonic GX1.
The upcoming GF6 will also feature a articulated screen and zoom lever button.
Panasonic GF5 available at $399.00 at Amazon.
Take a look at the 2013 camera predictions by Japanese photographic magazine Nippon , Take a look below and share your thoughts with us, also see 2013 camera predicitions by 2013 Camera Predictions by Impress Japan
- Canon EOS 70D in March 2013
- Canon 750D or EOS X7i in June
- EOS 7D mark II in August/September
- EOS 3D in October
- Nikon D400 in June
- Nikon 2 in September
- Nikon D4x in October
- Sony NEX-7R
- Sony NEX-F3R
- Sony NEX-9
- Olympus E-P5 in April
- Olympus OM-D E-M7 in August/September
- Olympus E-7 in September/October
- Panasonic GF7 in March/April
- Panasonic G7 in August
- Panasonic GX2 in November
- Panasonic GH5 in December
- Pentax Full frame K3 (two versions) in April
- Pentax 645D – II in June
- Ricoh GR Digital V in September
- Fuji X-M1 in April
- Fuji X-PRO2 in June
- Fuji X-E2 in September
- Sigma SD1 Merrill LV in June
- Sigma DP4 Merrill or DPZ Merrill in September
src – Nippon
Panasonic develops a new 2.1-Mpixel CMOS image sensor that can capture 3D videos with a single lens, traditionally, two lenses and two CMOS sensors are required to take 3D video.
In the newly developed Sensor For taking 3D video we have to make sure that the two types of lights come to different pixels of the CMOS sensor. The new design is composed of a structure that combines a lenticular lens and mirror elements (digital micro lenses: DMLs) made by forming patterns whose size is smaller than light wavelength with a lithography technology.
lights separated by the lenticular lens are collected with the DMLs to increase their intensities. Then, they enter the pixels of the CMOS sensor. With this structure, the light entering the left eye and the light entering the right eye do not interfere with each other much. Therefore, the intensities of the lights become high enough.
The received signals obtained in this way are processed via line memory to create 3D video.
Panasonic is expected to start mass production of sensors from 2014.
via – techon.nikkeibp.co.jp
Panasonic GX2 leaked specification surfaced over the web today, we have also published the same specification rumor on Nov 22, 2012 [see here - Panasonic GX2 Coming Before the End of May 2013], the upcoming GX2 is rumored to feature same sensor as Panasonic GH3 and advance core specification,
Panasonic GX2 Rumored Specification
16MP sensor (same as GH3) 18 Megapixel Sensor
- non-weather sealed magnesium alloy body
- Same AFs peed as GH3.
- Price around $800.
The expected announcement date is April 2013 and will arrive in-stock at the end of May.