Finally the Olympus E-PL7 Image Leaked today, according to the rumors E-PL7 will feature same sensor as of E-M10 camera,.. take a look at the set of specification again…
Olympus E-PL7 Rumored Specification
- 16MP Live MOS sensor
- ISO LOW (ISO100 equivalent)
- Image processing engine TruePic VII
- Fine detail II
- 81 points FAST AF
- Continuous shooting 8 frames / sec.
- Monitor 1.04 million dot 3.0-inch. Aspect ratio is 3: 2. Touch panel. Rotate 180 degrees in the downward direction.
- 3-axis camera shake correction VCM
- Added new and “vintage” and “part-color” to the art filter
- Wi-Fi Built-in. Possible cooperation with the smart phone app “OI.Share”
- 114.9mm x 67.0mm x 38.4mm size
- (Including memory card and battery) 357g Weight
- Media SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- Battery BLS-50
- The color of the body is silver, white, black
- Kit, EZ double zoom kit lens and EZ Kit
- Is prepared is (PT-EP12) waterproof protector accessories
- Announced a few days. Expected Release Date September 20 in Japan
Olympus E-PL7 is expected to announced on August 30, 2014 and available for sale on September 20, 2014.
We have published the rumored 7D Mark II specification several times earlier, all they have one thing in common is 24 Megapixel Dual-Pixel AF sensor, but according to the latest specification the upcoming Canon 7D Mark II camera may feature a multilayer Dual-Pixel AF CMOS sensor.
Canon 7D Mark II Rumored Specification
- Alloy body – Same as EOS 1 series DSLRs
- EOS-1 style top plate
- Hybrid Sensor – Multilayer + Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- No Wifi built-in
- Not touch screen, super durable LCD cover
- 12fps shooting (or faster)
- New AF system
Just a coincidence? I have published the article What to expect from Canon ? and at the end of the article I have said that there are two possibilities, the first and the best one is a Hybrid Sensor that combines the Dual-pixel and Multilayer layer sensor technologies…. So, I Just hope the source provided the information to canonrumor is not a fan of thenewcamera
Sigma rumored to announce 24mm f/1.4 Art and 14-24mm f/4 with OS Lens at Photokina 2014, the 24mm f/1.4 Art lens will cost you approx $1,099 and 14-24mm will cost you approx $1,199.
We also published the list of possible lenses that may arrive on 2015 or 2016 is here — More Sigma ART Lenses Coming
Sony is rumored to announce Sony A5100 Mirrorless camera on August 19, 2014, the next confirmed date of announcement is September 3, 2014, on that day Sony will announce new QX30 smartphone Lens module and Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone.
But unfortunately we don’t have any details about any pro camera or lens announcement, according to some of the rumors surfaced over past few weeks we may see Sony new RX series fullframe camera with curved sensor and new E-mount camera with bunch of new lenses.
stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) and we will update you soon as we get any new information / see more Sony Rumor.
We have created this article on the basis of Canon latest patent that surfaced over the web from past few months, If you look at these patent you get a clear idea about the technologies that will be implemented in the upcoming DSLRs from Canon
1. Canon Multilayer Sensor Patents
Until now we have seen the three multilayer sensor patent from Canon, the first patent is Just like Foveon sensor of Sigma, The 2nd Multilayer Sensor from Canon showing significant improvement in the design by adding a anti-reflection film in each layer, the third one in 5 layer sensor, the sensor features two additional layer (UV and IR), the UV and IR layer will remove skin spots to capture bright and clear skin tone.
2. Improved Dual-Pixel AF Technology
The Next Generation of Dual-Pixel AF sensors show significant improvement in the AF speed and Continuous shooting speed of Canon DSLRs or current 70D, now the upcoming DSLRs doesn’t require to move the mirror up and down during AI servo mode, the advance Dual Pixel technology inside the sensor will do all the Job and may completely eliminate the need of Phase AF module in the DSLRs.
What Type of DSLR we are expecting?
If Canon successfully merge both the technology mentioned above (Multilayer sensor technology + Dual Pixel AF), then we may see a next generation of 1DX Mark II camera with ISO range of 819200++ with Continuous shooting Speed of 15fps or more.
- Canon Single layer Sensors with Advance Dual Pixel Technology inside (according to rumors Canon testing new GEN Single layer DUAL Pixel AF sensor for 7D Mark II), the use of new genration Single layer Dual Pixel AF sensor will sure improve the speed but moderately improve the image quality .
- Canon may introduce a super high resolution camera by using a multi-layer Sensor technology, that will show better image quality, dynamic range and low-light performance compared to its competitor (A7R and D810).
Olympus latest financial PDF discloses today that Olympus will announce 40-150mm f/s.8 PRO lens on late 2014 and 7-14 f/2.8 and 300mm f/4.0 are coming in 2015.
According to latest rumors Olympus will soon announce a roadmap of upcoming lenses on Photokina show 2014, the lenses road-map will also contain a superfast Prime Lens on it (even faster than Panasonic Nocticron 42,5mm f/1.2?), let’s hope for the best and we will update you soon as we get any new information.
Stay with us on Facebook and twitter to get more news and latest Olympus rumors.
Latest patent surfaced over the web that shows advance Dual pixel technology that shows significant improvement on AF tracking during burst mode. The technology will be implemented on on upcoming pro APS-C DSLR (including 7D Mark II ) and Full Frame DSLRs.
The other most important improvement is now there no need to flip the mirror up and down during burst mode due to active Dual AF pixel sensor technology inside it.
Explanation and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2014-142372
- Published Date 2014.8.7
- Filing date 2012.1.22
- Canon patents
- I use the phase difference AF the first time
- I use the image plane phase difference AF with the second and subsequent
- There is no need to wait for the stable state up mirror, the mirror down