Take a look at the list of camera and lenses that expected to arrive soon, we are not including all the rumored camera and lenses list here… for detailed list of camera and lenses that may arrive on 2016 are here.
The Canon 1DX Mark II camera announcement become imminent after the announcement of Nikon D5. Nikon upgraded the core specification of its flagship Fullframe DSLR to a next level, we also do expect the same from Canon. Take a look at the rumored specification of the camera and share your thoughts with us.
- Canon 22 Megapixel Fullframe CMOS sensor (No word about the Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology)
- 1 CFast / 1 Compact Flash
- Introduction of 4K in DSLR
- GPS and Intervalometer
- Price $5999 USD and shipping will start from April 2016”
The Canon 1DX Mark II is number 1 in our list, the expected arrival date is CP+show at February 2016. ‘
Now the next most popular rumored camera of 2016 a Sony A6100, Sony A6100 or A7000, the camera is also expected to arrive very soon. The announcement of the camera was expected back on 2015, but due to some technical issue the camera announcement was delayed. Finally, Sony looks fully prepared to announce the A6100 camera along with two compact camera.
Sony is prepared to announce the three cameras next month (article published here)
- Sony A6100,
- Sony HX80 and
- Sony HX350
Take a look at the core specification of the camera below…. the camera will feature a 28 MP sensor and advance 4D focus from A77 II camera.
- 28MP Exmor R sensor
- 399 AF points
- 4D autofocus
- internal 4K video recording
From the above mentioned rumored specification it is very clear that Sony A6100 will feature high-end core specification compared to its predecessor A6000. In addition Sony GM lenses are also coming, that will feature fixed F2.8 aperture (mentioned here).
Olympus PEN-F is also expected to announce soon, the camera images and specification already floating over the for past few days, only formal announcement from Olympus is due.
From the images of the camera we can see that camera design is inspired from the old PEN-F model, however despite of adopting an old retro design the Olympus PEN-F offers you extensive manual controls, take a look at the specification here
– Sensor is new 20MP Live MOS sensor
– 50MP high resolution shot mode
– 5-axis camera shake correction. Correction effect five stages (CIPA)
– Creative dial: Direct to the access to four functions
– EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL (S-OVF mode to extend the dynamic range)
– Mechanical shutter: 60 seconds -1/8000 seconds
– The electronic front curtain shutter (anti-shock mode): 60 seconds -1/320 seconds
– Electronic shutter (silent mode): 60 seconds -1/16000 seconds
– Video full HD60p
– Interval Shooting
– 4K time-lapse movie
– Continuous shooting of 10 frames / sec (5 frames / sec in the AF tracking)
– Wi-Fi built-in. Remote control via smartphone
– 3 inches 1.03 million dot movable LCD monitor
– AF tracking pad: EVF is capable of moving the AF point in the touch panel at the time of use
– Media SDHC / SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
– Included with an external flash FL-LM3. Guide number 9.1. Bounce possible
– ISO200-25600 (LOW: ISO80 equivalent)
– Color Black and Silver
– Price is 999 pounds only in the body. 14-42mm EZ lens kit is 1099 pounds. 17mm F1.8 lens kit is 1199 pounds.
More images of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F camera available here.
Pentax Fullframe is not a new story, we have seen the prototypes already. The upcoming camera is rumored to feature 36 Megapixel Fullframe CMOS sensor same as of Sony A7R camera and world first Fullframe DSLR to feature 5 axis image stabilization,
Take a look at the rumored specification of the upcoming pentax DSLR
- 36 MP fullframe sensor (same of Sony AR camera)
- No 4K video for now (will remain limited to Full HD mode)
- The camera will also feature a super resolution mode similar to K1
- 5 axis shake reduction also included
- 645 lens adapter for using MF lenses
- Diffraction correction
- x0.78 large finder
- PRIME IV 14 bit processor based on PRIME M2
The camera will arrive on Feb 18, 2016. We will post sample images, videos and comparisons after its announcement.
|List will be updated after 3 hours
||Next schedule update
Tuesday, 26 January 2016 (GMT)
Time in United Kingdom
|Cameras to be added – Canon fullframe mirrorless and Nikon high-end compacts