We have already seen a bunch of announcement this year, take a look at the list of camera that may arrive in late August and September 2015,
1. Sony A6000 Successor – As rumored earlier the Sony A7000 announcement was expected back on March 2015, but due to some technical issue the announcement was delayed, now it is rumored to arrive on August or September. The camera is rumored to feature 24 Megapixel CMOS sensor and on sensor HDR technology by having a 15.5 stops of dynamic range, it’s the highest dynamic range ever achieved by the Sony E-mount camera yet. For more detailed rumored specification click here
2. The next for sure camera in the arrival list is Canon 150D / SL2, the Canon 150D and SL2 announcement is overdue and the camera is rumored to arrive in September 2015. According to the rumored specification of the camera the upcoming Canon 150D/ SL2 will carry a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS HYBRID CMOS III AF sensor, the old 19 point AF system will remain alive inside the rebel DSLR , the camera will remain limited to Full HD video recording. The company is also working on fixed mirror DSLR without and OVF, we don’t know at the moment Canon will bring out this technology (May be with or without Rebel SL2 / 150D), however one thing is sure that the Canon SL2 camera will again break the record of world smallest DSLR.
3. Canon 5D Mark IV – Again we have a Canon camera in the list, the Canon 5D Mark IV expected arrival date is coming closer day by day, I am actually bit tired of reading non–reliable rumors every day in my email and everywhere on web, Take a look at the list of possible specification floating over the web..a total of three random core specification floating over the web, those starts from a 18 MP fullframe sensor to 24 MP FF sensor and finally ends on a 28 MP FF sensor. But according to the last & latest rumored specification I have published is taken from a forum and published by senior member, according to him Canon will announce two different models of Canon 5D Camera in near feature : –
- Canon 5DX – Sports oriented photography, fast AF system, low resolution sensor for fast continuous shooting speed and optimized lowlight performance.
- Canon 5DXs – S stands for Studio-work not sensitivity ?, Leaked specification says the camera will feature a 28Megapixel CMOS Sensor and advance AF system, dedicated to studiographers.
4. Canon 1DX Mark II – On June 14th 2015 we have published a detailed information related to Canon 1DX Mark II Rumor, The most important part of the rumor was the line ” The EOS 5D Mark IV will come after the EOS-1D X Mark II announcement.”, however no more information related to 1DX successor available after that day.
5. Nikon Coolpix A II – Nikon coolpix A update is overdue and the camera is expected to arrive soon, according to latest rumors the published online the coolpix A 18 MP sensor will be upgraded to 24MP DX format sensor.
- 5.5 Nikon P8000 – Nikon is also rumored to announce 1″ sensor based compact camera Nikon P8000, the expected time span of arrival is September 2015 and will update you soon as we get any new information.
6. Sony A99II – Sony A99II camera is scheduled to arrive in September 2015, the camera has internal 4K recording and will also feature newly developed fullframe CMOS sensor, New kit lenses coming along with the Sony A99 II camera, these are new 24-105mm f/4.0 lens and a new Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 SSM.
7. Fujifilm X-Pro2 – Fujifilm X-Pro2 is rumored to feature same sensor as of Sony A7000 camera,.. We also think the news is correct since Fuji is unable bring new version of X-Trans sensor from 2013. We expect the camera will arrive inQ1 of 2016.
Take a look at the specification comparison review of both the camera, the recently announced Panasonic GX8 camera features newly developed MOS sensor from Sony on the other hand the Panasonic GH4 features traditional 16MP sensor, for other noticeable difference written below…
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 vs. Panasonic GH4 Specification Comparison Table.
|Features / Models
|Sensor size / type
||Four Thirds (17.3 x 13 mm)
||Four Thirds (17.3 x 13mm)
||Contrast Detect (sensor)
||Contrast Detect (sensor)
||60 sec 1/16000 sec
||60 sec 1/8000 sec
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed
||3840 x 2160 (30p, 24p)
||4096 x 2160 (24p)
||3″ Rear Touchscreen Swivel Touchscreen OLED (1,040,000)
||3″ Touch screen Swivel OLED (1,036,000)
||Built-In with NFC
|Battery Life (CIPA)
||133 x 78 x 63 mm
||133 x 93 x 84 mm
Sensor: The sensor size of both the camera is same but they features different resolution, the Panasonic GX8 4/3 sensor features 20 MP sensor as well as the Panasonic GH4 features a 16 MP 4/3 sensor. The sensor inside the Panasonic GX8 is actually newly designed and developed by Sony, so despite of having same size and same ISO range I do believe the sensor inside the Panasonic GX8 will capture better still and video compared the GH4 camera.
With the help of new Venus Engine IX image processor and Sony IMX 269 sensor the camera is able to record 4K video at 30 and 24 fps, not only that you can also shoot 4K snaps (8 megapixels) @ 30 frames per second, that’s more than enough for capturing a live F1 event.
Panasonic GH4 full resolution continuous shooting speed is approx 12 fps and on the other hand the Panasonic GX8 continuous shooting speed is limited to 10 fps only, however keep in mind that the resolution of GX8 is bit high compared to the GH4.
The other major advantage of the new image processor is increase in the AF speed of the camera, although both camera is based on contrast based system but due to the addition of Venus Engine IX processor the AF speed is now approx 40% faster than the AF speed of GX7.
Due to the presence of Electronic shutter in GX8 camera you get electronic shutter speed of 1/16000 sec where as the GH4 shutter speed is limited to 1/8000, with the Panasonic GX8 you can easily capture any sports event or flying bird in the air (highly suitable for sports and wildlife photography)
The Panasonic GX8 carry built-in WiFi and NFC, with the help of WiFi you can easily share your files whereas the with the NFC you can easily control you camera from a distance, you can use any of you NFC enabled smart device to control your camera. The Panasonic GH4 carries only built-in WiFi tag, so it can only used for sharing files.
Verdict: The Panasonic GX8 features improved core specification compared to the Panasonic GH4 camera, you get a camera with bit better core specification at $500 less.
Buy Panasonic GX8 from Amazon | B&H
Canon may announce two different bodies of Canon 5D Mark III successor, the Canon 5DX and 5DXs, the X model will be dedicated for sports and event photography and the XS model us for Studiographers, one of the test bodies of the Canon 5DX is said to have 28 Megapixel Fullframe sensor, however we don’t know that both the bodies will carry the same sensor or a different one.
The leaked information via dpreview forum completely ads a new dimension to 5D Mark IV rumors, however 28 MP FF sensor inside 5D mark IV bodies is not a new thing, take a look at this post published on April 2015.
Also take a look at – Canon 1D X Mark II Coming with Advance AF System and more…
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + See all Canon Rumors 24X7+
We have published a rumor a while ago that the upcoming X-Pro2 camera may feature Sony A7000 sensor, now once Fuji starts purchasing Sensor from Sony it’s obvious that they won’t stop on A7000 sensor only, they will sure buy the ultra popular 1″ sensor of RX100 series camera for their future premium compact line.
Before we start you must know that Canon also purchased 1″ sensor from Sony (Rx100 M3 sensor) and announced two new G series camera with the same sensor, the Canon G7X and G3X.
Till date no compact camera from Fuji features 1″ Sensor, Fuji X30 and X-S1 compacts with 2/3″ CMOS sensor announced almost a year ago and desperately waiting for update.
According to a latest rumors surfaced over the web Fuji will announce its first 1″ Sensor camera on September / October 2015, at the moment we don’t know the names yet, but we do expect Fuji will soon announce X40 and X-S2 camera with 1″ sensor, possible stacked CMOS sensor same as of RX100 M4 camera.
Take a look at the history – Post published on September 1st, 2014 The real reason why Fuji X30 sales are down
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7
DxOmark finally tested both the recently announced camera by Canon, the camera sensor perform better compared its predecessor, however the sensor score of Canon 750D/760D is still lower than of Nikon D5400 and Sony A6000.
|Camera / Score
|| Canon 760D
|| Canon 750D
| Canon 650D
| Nikon D5500
| Sony 6000
|| 22.6 bits
| 22.7 bits
|| 21.7 bits
|| 24.1 bits
|| 24.1 bits
|| 12 Evs
| 12 Evs
|| 11.2 Evs
|| 14 Evs
|| 13.1 Evs
|| 915 ISO
| 919 ISO
|| 1438 ISO
|| 1347 ISO
From the table we can clearly see that Nikon D5500 scored the max marks in the DXOLab examination, take a look at the links below for buying your fav cam…
Want to know the Major difference between Canon 750D and 760D – Take a look here
Buy Canon 750D / 760D Recommended Lenses | Buy Nikon D5500 Recommended Lenses
Buy Nikon D5500 Buy it from Amazon or at B&H
Buy Canon 750D from Amazon
Finally Sigma announced the new ART lens for fullframe camera sensor, the lens features constant F2 aperture throughout out the zoom range, as said by Sigma the 24-35mm lens will do work of three prime lenses (24mm, 28mm and 35mm ), the lens features advance optics, upgraded overall design and improved AF algorithm to achieve fast and continuous auto focus. The lens will be available in Sigma, Canon and Nikon mounts. Timing, pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
Continue reading Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art lens US Pricing Announced
After facing lots of rumors now Panasonic has finally announced the Lumix DMC-FZ300, which is a 24X superzoom cameara which delivers 4K video. Since Panasonic took long period of three years to replace its predecessor Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200, the one time favorite.
But Panasonic regarded its old member and kept its memory by using the Lumix DMC-FZ200 camera’s 25-600mm equivalent F2.8 zoom lens and 12MP Live MOS sensor to its latest member Lumix DMC-FZ300 and also added the latest version of its Venus Engine image processor.
The autofocus system of the camera is upgraded with Panasonic’s DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology which results in the reduction of its focus times to just 0.09 secs, and also it increase the ability of its tracking focus .It has the fast shooting continuous speed up to 12 fps and 6 fps in C-AF mode.
The camera also supports a Hybrid O.I.S. system and it provides 2-axis stabilization for stills shooting and 5-axis image stabilization in video recording but no in 4K video mode. Its supports the video recording at 4K/UHD with the resolution of 3840 x 2160pixels at 30 or 24pixels and its has also capacity of shooting Raw and offers a microphone input.
The users can get FZ300 in October, 2015 at the cost of $599.99.
Continue reading Panasonic FZ300 Announced, Features 4K Recording and Fast Zoom Lens