New Sony teaser surfaced over the web that give us a bit hint new lenses coming, however we don’t have any confirmation yet, stay with us (FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+) and we will update you soon as we get any new information.
There are new bunch of Canon rumors floating in the air, take a look at the key points below
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV will have high-end core specification - we told you on May 6th, 2013 (according to our sources) – next 5D will not push megapixels, but will in fact push image quality, noise reduction and better Video mode. Schedule to arrive on September 2015.
- Canon to announce a “studio camera”, - now we have just got another confirmation that Canon is developing a megapixel monster , Yes we are talking on our blog about this camera just after Nikon D800 announcement,
- there will not be a 3D – Finally northlight image admit – no pro-DSLR with 3D name is coming,
- By early 2015 there will be 4 new DSLRs: EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark IV, a new EOS-1, and an EOS-1s .
- Canon thinks medium format is “still an option”
Also see – Canon, Nikon and Sony Camera Coming on 2014 [Rumor]
This page will be update when we get any info or news about any deals, stay with us for LIVE DEALS
Black Friday 2013 is on November 29, 2013 and Cyber Monday 2013 is on December 2, 2013.
Quick Links -
Black Friday Deals at Amazon
Black Friday Deals at B&H Store
Lowest Price on Planet Earth
For Entry Level Users
- Get Canon EOS DSLR + Lens (on some models) under $700 – Amazon
- [Stock Clearance Sale] Get Nikon D3100 + 18-55mm Kit Lens + 55-200mm Zoom Lens @ $496.95 – Amazon
For Professional users
- Save $350 on the Nikon D7100 Bundle – Amazon
- LOWEST PRICE on Fujifilm XF1 Pro Compact Camera – Available at $199 at Amazon
- LOWEST PRICE on Canon 5D Mark III – Body available at $2999 [ONLY] at Amazon
Stock Clearance Sale
- Panasonic DMC-G5K kit lens 14-42mm lens – Available at $399 – Amazon
- Nikon 1 J1 10mm and 10-30mm lens – Available at $367 – Amazon
- Nikon 1 J2 10-30mm VR Lens – Available at $312.83 – Amazon
- Olympus PEN E-PM1 with 14-42mm II Lens – Available at $299 – Amazon
Take a look at the TOP DSLRS DEALS on Black Friday
||Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Bundle with 18-55mm Lens, 75-300mm Lens, DSLR Case, and 16GB Memory Card- Gift of the Day: Canon T3 Two Lens Kit with Free Accessories Bundle for Under $450 at Amazon
||Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm VR Lens, 55-200mm Non-VR DX Lens, DSLR Backpack, and 16GB CardSee price in shopping cart
||Get Select Canon EOS DSLR Cameras Starting Under $500 – AmazonFor a limited time, save instantly on select Canon EOS DSLR cameras when you buy from Amazon.com. Discount already included in current Amazon.com price.Offer valid through December 7, 2013, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.com, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.
||Save up to $300 on Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras – Amazon
For a limited time, purchase a qualifying Sony Alpha digital SLR camera from Amazon.com and save up to $300 instantly. Current Amazon.com price includes manufacturer’s instant savings. No additional discount will be applied. Limited time offer; while supplies last.
Nikon 1 V3 mirrorless camera coming in CES 2014, the upcoming camera will feature probably new sensor, the upcoming camera will design similar to Nikon P7800 pro-compact camera, the accessory port will be removed and replaced with built-in pop-up flash that also be able to act as a wireless commander, the existing FT-1 lens adapter receive a firmware update to match up with the new V3.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7.
Weather Sealed X-series Mirrorless Camera Coming in CES 2014, the camera will have FujicaST type design and advance cores specification as mentioned below
- bigger and better EVF
- APS-C X-Trans II
- double SD-card slot
- weather sealed body
- launch in January (CES)
- price range between X-E and X-PRO line
- FujicaST-like design
we don’t have any more info about the camera, STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + Fuji rumors 24X7.
Also see – Fuji Working on New Organic Sensor and F2.8 Zoom Lenses Coming on 2014
Just few days ago pentax Russia confirmed that Pentax Fullframe DSLR coming in 2014, now according to latest rumors surfaced over the web the upcoming pentax DSLR may have similar design as the retro pentax LX camera (as above), The Pentax LX was a 35mm film camera made by Pentax between 1980 and 2001.
Others product coming on 2014
- Pentax Fullframe camera is coming on 2014, expected to arrive before Photokina 2014.
- New DFA lenses will be offered. + 2.8 constant aperture zooms are also coming.
- New WR lenses will be launched.
- K-01 failed because of design (finally they accepted). New Mirrorless camera are coming with new designs in 2014.
- Ricoh/Pentax Medium format may be announced in the Q4 of 2014.
Stay with us on Facebook to get latest updates and Pentax Rumors
src – fotografia.ro
According to latest rumors Sigma may announce new M4/3 camera with Foveon sensor, BTW we already have a large array of M4/3 lenses + cameras available, so if Sigma jumps on the M4/3 ship… it will bring a new profit opportunity for sigma and more choice for a M4/3 users.
Why I think this rumor isn’t true
Fact #1 Few years ago Sigma said “they had no plans to make MFT cameras”
Fact #2 The current APS-C Foveon sensor (SD1 Merrill DSLR) is almost outdated, the sensor show significant amount of noise starting from ISO 1600 and so on, Sigma cannot move to M4/3 format with existing Foveon technology.
src – sigmarumor