we have already seen the Canon Patent Five Layer Sensor, and also a Three-Layer sensor from Canon, But today a new patent surfaced over the web that shows a thin anti-reflection film added between each layer of the sensor to absorb the ghost and flare generated by the reflection of light, take a look at the details below (translated by google)
Description and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2014-130890
- Publication date 2014.7.10
- Filing date 2012.12.28
- Multilayer sensor drawback of
- G is light, the image quality is degraded and reflected by the surface of the layer between the G and B layer, re-enters the B layer
- Canon patents
- The provision of the dielectric film and the insulating film as an anti-reflection film
- First insulating layer, B layer, a dielectric film, insulating film, dielectric film, G layer, a dielectric film, insulating film, insulating film, dielectric film, the R layer
- By increasing the thickness of the dielectric film, to suppress the multiple reflection
- The dielectric film is between the G layer and B layer, the reflectance with respect to G is lower than B
Image of current Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens – see at Amazon | B&H
The Canon Upcoming 100-400mm lens specification leaked today, the upcoming lens will feature New Image Stabilization system, improved optics and new lens coating. The lens will cost you approx $2399 USD and weight less compared to its predecessor.
The 100-400mm is rumored to announced with Canon 7D Mark II on September 5, 2014.
STAY WITH ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X7+
src – cr.com
The recently Leaked images of Casio EX-FR10 and EX-FR10CT shows a new type of compact camera system. The first part - Casio EX-FR10 is lens and sensor (like Sony smart lens The QX100 and QX10 lens) and the EX-FR10CT is the display part, the Casio EX-FR10 will sync with your smart-phone via NFC and enable remote shooting, however EX-FR10CT is also available for those who want to buy the display separately.
src – digicame-info
PENTAX XG-1 image and specification leaked, the XG-1 is compact camera that features 1/2.3 inch back-illuminated CMOS sensor and 52X optical zoom, take a look at the rumored specification below (translated from Japanese via google),
The sensor 16 million pixel 1/2.3 inch back-illuminated CMOS
- Optical zoom lens is 52 times that of the F2.8-5.6 24-1248mm equivalent. 1cm macro mode.
- 15 pieces of 13 groups, the lens configuration 6 aspherical lens
- LCD monitor 460,000 dot 3.0-inch
- Continuous shooting 9 frames / second. Ultra-high-speed continuous shooting 60 frames / second (VGA). In high-speed continuous shooting 30 frames / second (4MP).
- Automatic tracking AF
- Camera shake correction SR
- 200,000 dot EVF
- The shutter speed is set at 4 to 1/2000 sec.
- Video Full HD (1920×1080), 30fps. H.264
- HDR mode
- Interval shooting function
- Pets detection function
- 89 x 119 x 97.5mm size
- (Including battery, memory card) 567 g weight
The upcoming camera is rumored to be the successor of Pentax X-5 camera (see at Amazon), the camera is expected to be announced on next few days.
Stay with us on Facebook to get latest updates and Pentax Rumors
According to the rumors the Olympus is ready to announce Olympus OMD camera in next few months (possibly in August and September 2014), no information available about the type of model or core specification available now.
But, if you look at the announcement dates of all the latest OMD series camera, Olympus will possibly update the E-M1 camera or E-M5 camera.
|| Olympus OMD E-M5
||Olympus OMD E-M1
||Olympus OMD E-M10
We hope that the upcoming OMD camera from Olympus will feature newly developed PDAF sensor with more megapixels, more ISO range and better video mode (possibly 4K) with 5-axis IS and weather sealed design… however we don’t have any confirmations yet..
Also see – Olympus PEN E-PL7 Full Specification Leaked ||
Stay with us on Facebook and twitter to get more news and latest Olympus rumors.
via – 43rumors.com
According to the latest rumors Nikon stopped the production of Nikon Coolpix A camera, some distributors of Nikon Germany also said that they are not getting the supply of Nikon coolpix A camera.
Nikon coolpix A announced on March 2013, the camera is 1+year old and we believe that Nikon will sure introduce Nikon coolpix A successor during Photokina 2014 show.
Stay with us on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ to get live news + rumors 24X
src – nikonrumor
thanks Norman for the suggestion
Sony A7s HIGH ISO TEST with Canon 1DX – We have arranged the HIGH ISO images of Sony A7s and Canon 1DX side by side, Sony A7s (see at Amazon) camera is specially made for low-light still shooting and 4K video recording on the other hand the Canon 1DX (See at Amazon) features advance 61 point HYBRID AF system and it supports continuous shooting speed up to 12fps at full resolution while tracking the subject using AI Servo mode.
- Sony A7s is showing slightly better image compared to Canon 1DX at ISO 25600 and 51200,
- at ISO 102400 Sony showing bit more reddish hue and and high amount of color noise is visible in Canon 1DX,
- ISO 204800 image of both the camera is completely unusable
Huge Price difference – There huge price difference difference between these two camera, you can 3 Sony A7s camera for the price of 1 Canon 1DX.