On march 23rd we have told you that Canon will soon announce a new EF-S 35mm Macro lens with built-in Macro Ring light as we have already seen in Canon Mirrorless Canon EF-M 28mm F3.5 Macro Lens.
As we have told you earlier, the 35mm Macro lens features Hybrid Image Stabilization that works upto 4 stops based on CIPA standards.
The lens also features STM motor that will sure help you to capture noiseless Macro videos from your APS-C camera.
Today Leaked Images of the Lens along with the Specification surfaced over the web, take a look
EF-S 35 mm F 2.8 Macro IS STM
- Lens construction: 6 groups 10 pieces (glass mold aspheric lens 1 piece)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum shooting distance: 0.13 m (working distance 3 cm)
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1 time
- Image stabilization effect: about 4 steps
- Filter diameter: 49 mm (with lens hood ES-27 installed)
- Size: 55.8 x 69.2 mm
- Weight: Approximately 190 g
- Built-in macro light
- Hybrid IS
- Lead screw type STM
We will bring more update to you soon. Just follow us on group Facebook Group for more news.