Best Deals on Travel compact camera
|Sony DSC-RX100||Nikon COOLPIX P600||Nikon Coolpix A|
|You Pay: $448.00||You Pay: $396.95||You Pay: $699.00|
|You save: $50.00||You save: $100.00||You save: $400|
We have sorted out the best Travel Camera for you, see our requirements for a perfect travel camera
The travel camera should have
- Big sensor for Excellent dynamic range and low-light performance
- RAW mode
- Bright and high quality of compact Lens
- Very Fast AF for taking quick shot on the move
- Full HD Video / for video lovers
- Metal body for durability
- Slim size for tight jeans
Best Travel Camera – Sony RX100 M2 – Like no other.
Sony RX 100 M2 – Compact | More resolution | Fast
The Sony RX100 M2 features 20.2MP 1″ Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor without low-pass filter, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8 Lens with 3.6X optical zoom that covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization,
- 20.2MP 1″ Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ Image Processor
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8 Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28-100mm
- 3.0″ 1,229k-Dot Tilting Xtra Fine LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p Video at 60 and 24 fps
- Built-In Wireless and NFC Connectivity
- Low-Light Sensitivity to ISO 12800
- Multi Interface Shoe and Control Ring
- High Speed AF & Manual Exposure Control
Built-in wireless connectivity enables easy wireless transfer, Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording is supported in multiple frames rates, including 60p, 60i, and 24p. other features include including Picture Effects, Auto HDR mode, Auto Object Framing, and for connecting to mobile devices using built-in wireless and NFC connectivity.
The Good: Ultra compact size, Fast AF, Big 1 inch Sensor, No low-pass filter, RAW out-put, Excellent video mode, high quality compact zoom lens
The Bad: nothing
Conclusion: Sony RX 100 M2 is an excellent ultra compact camera for video and still shooting.
Affordable Travel Camera with Excellent Zoom
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V is a very good camera for travel purpose, the camera doesn’t have big sensor like Sony RX100 but have plenty of features that catches our eye, see the major features below
- 20.4MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ Image Processor
- 30x Optical Zoom Lens; 24-720mm Equiv.
- 3.0″ 921k-dot Xtra Fine LCD
- Full HD 1080/60p AVCHD Video Capture
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 10 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Full Manual & Dedicated EV Control Dial
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Pop-Up Flash
The overall speed of HX50V is excellent, the AF speed is very fast and works well even at tele-end (30X), the camera Full HD video quality is even better than some current entry level DSLRs. Through Wi-Fi you can easily share your images to tablet or PC, the GPS works very well but eat lot of battery in a a short period of time.
The HX50V is a perfect travel budget camera, now its time to see some good and bad about it
The Good: 20.4MP BSI Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 30X optical Zoom, Full HD video, GPS and Wi-fi
The Bad: No RAW and short battery life.
Conclusion: The HX50V is one of the perfect travel camera available today under affordable price range, Highly recommended.
If Size doesn’t matter and you need more zoom range look for best zoom camera